“Fab food and fab service”
Review of In2Food

In2Food
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Warragul
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I had home made gnocchi with salmon which just melted on my mouth. The chef varied the dish at my request no questions asked.

2  Thank Travelfreak2112
There are newer reviews for In2Food

Reviewed November 21, 2012

It had been a while since I have dined at In2Food, and I'm very glad that I chose it for a special birthday dinner with my Dad visiting from W.A. The Mezze for entree was enormous but yum! Definately share. All meals for that matter were of decent portion size and delicious. The birthday candle in my dessert and a 'happy birthday' sung by the waitresses was a really nice touch. Found the staff to be very professional and friendly. All in all a great night and I will make sure we return again soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

An "interesting" modern building houses a good wine list with an accomplished kitchen, it is "always reliable" but rarely outstanding.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We gather at In2Food every quarter for a corporate event in the private dining room. The venue is very intimate but professional, the food is delicious and generous and the staff are personal and helpful. This is a very polished yet personal place to get together in large groups. You almost feel like you are being spoiled because there is so much care in the little details. Right down to the bathrooms!

1  Thank Holly M
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Another visit with adult child. We are gluttons for over extended tummies, we shared it this time

Yes guess what we ordered exactly the same as last time, look below, seafood platter, beautifully cooked and presented to perfection.

Deserts were large and delicious

We have high expectations and again we were not disappointed!

1  Thank elinas