“Love, love, love it.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We thought we would try Roquette one evening when it was too hot to cook at home. Not expecting much but going by reviews, it should be ok. I had crispy skinned atlantic salmon and my husband had lamb cutlets. They were to die for, both of these dishes, and the rosemary infused flat bread and trio of dips was also an excellent starter. The atmosphere was friendly and intimate, with staff being attentive and knowledgeable about the menu on offer. The wine selection was also good for us and coffee was also excellent. Had a wonderful night and have been back at least monthly since.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We went for a meal after work on a Friday. It's ok....wouldn't rave about it. Meals pricey for what they are. Staff ok. Not the greatest of experiences. Not so inclined to rush back.

1  Thank Kalie L
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The reality of this restaurant for me can be summed up in a few words. The food is as good as I have had anywhere in the world, the price very very reasonable considering the standard of fare, the service is good but not great...perhaps more staff? (but definitely worth waiting for).

I think a little more attention to detail, like making sure there are chilled beer glasses available, (the glasses were "all out" at one stage). This is being very picky, but get the minutiae right and this place ticks every box.

Rochette was recommended by a friend and she was spot-on, it was one of the most enjoyable meals I have had, and to think we regularly drive to Melbourne to dine when this jewel is right here in town.

My wife had Tortellini and our friends had Pork Belly and Seafood Basket. All were reportedly beautiful.

If you live in the area it's a must and if you live a long way away but like your steak, then book a room locally...it is that good! The steak is the knockout punch, however they just need to tweak a few things and it will be as close as it gets to perfect.

1  Thank Wayne W
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Had a great night at their TAPAS night went with a group and it was lovely , great to see a different cuisine in Sunbury, well done food was wonderful and sangria was yummy want more !!! Will definitely dine there again

1  Thank Jules26Melbourne
Reviewed February 15, 2014

It was a Sunday afternoon, and we decided to try this little restaurant in the "Chapel st" of Sunbury.... well it is a good gorgeous street. Anyway we walked in and sat down inside and ordered our drinks - mine was the last. .. and it took me going to the counter some 25 mins after the rest of my group had already received theirs and re-order it. When our meals arrived the "traditional" Greek salad I ordered was not the upsize version I was told I was going to get, it was doused in chopped onion, and there was no tomato. The size of it resembled a small coffee mug. I noted that the staff all seemed to be very gloomy this really didn't help the atmosphere of the place.Overall service could have been better and more smiles would have helped create a better atmosphere. .... As for the Greek salad - if I do go back - Ill bring my own tomatoes !!

1  Thank Donmars