“Great Pizza variety”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I love the Seafood pizza at Dominoes and they recently took it off their menu!!! I must have been the only one that liked it. Anyway, we order online and make our own pizzas now so I still get to have my kind of pizza.

The only thing I get a little worried about here and there is that ordering online gives no space for extra comments and if we have chili on our pizzas they sometimes accidentally put a little chili on my sons ham and pineapple. He is only 2 and he cries and cries which is just awful as his favorite sat night treat is his Dominoes pizza.

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

The title says it all. Not up to the normal standards for a Dominos restaurant.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I ordered the Carbonara Chicken pasta and it was terrible. Dry, no sauce, tasted horrible. I only had one mouthful and threw the rest away. My friend had pizza and the base was thinner than a pita bread! We also ordered the cheesy bread and it went in the bin too after one piece. I prefer and highly recommend Mystic Pizza/pasta in Sunbury who have beautiful freshly prepared food, but at 9pm unfortunately they were closed so I had no other option.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We first ate here in 1994 and enjoyed our meal so much that we continued to dine here either take away or dine in over the next 14 years till moving away from Sunbury. Still like to eat here when we come down to visit friends.