“Still very good a year later but beware of their sums !”
Review of Fish Fetish

Fish Fetish
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Sorrento
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 13, 2013

One year later and the F&C is still very good. I ordered a family pack for $58 (4 x $14.5) which comprise a fried blue grenadier, prawn, scallop, potato cake and chips. The fish tasted good but i should have asked for "no salt" on the chips as they were overgenerous with the salt.

Eat it al fresno or at the beach and grab some fresh bottle OJ from the fruit mart a few doors away.

All well and good except the proprietor has poor mental maths as i asked for additional set of same and he quoted $96 (come on, $14.5 x 5= $72.5 not $96 !!). To simplify things for him i side ordered 2 barramundi - they were good, too.

As to the claim of best Fish & Chips in Vic that s a tall order. Just drive/ferry over to Geelong and check out my review of the F&C there. This the last stop before your Point Nepean Nat Park hike so grab some F&C if you did not bring along a picnic basket.

1  Thank Highadventurer

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I'm always dubious when trying new fish and chip shops, however my son and I purchased fish and chips from Fish Fetish on a weekend getaway and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The servings were just right as was the amount of batter on our flakes; the chips were cooked to perfection, hot, fluffy on the inside and crispy coating. I just wish they were closer to home. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The seafood is as good as my wife and I've had in Victoria. Portions were adequate and beautifully cooked. Service was polite and well organised, however the scallop pricing let the side down. At $2.50 each, a bit over the top when we ordered eight for four people as part of our meal.

Overall, excluding scallop pricing, excellent value and quality.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The hamburger was a decent size. Liked the chips. Friendly service and tables and chair are provided for you to sit outside and eat.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very crowded. Waiting list very long. Food just o.k. No room to sit outside. Doubt if we,ll be back.