“Used to be good but how did it get so dirty”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Via Sorrento

Via Sorrento
Ranked #25 of 39 Restaurants in Sorrento
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Used to be good but how did it get so dirty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here with the family and its really gone down hill in the last few years. It's not so much the food is bad but the whole building feels like it needs a clean. Went into the toilers and decided any people that left things this dirty should not be cooking my meal

Sydney, Australia
“Make toast instead”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

No focus on the customer whatsoever. Pizza crust burnt. Pasta sauce too runny. Table service. Not great. Won't go back.

1 Thank JamesHird
Ocean Grove, Australia
“WAITING...!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

On a rather busy day, I had gone into Via Sorrento and ordered 3 lattes. I was served very bluntly, zero warmth to a point in which almost offended!! and to my dissatisfaction, I was forced to wait 40 minutes for my coffees! On several occasions I had asked "how far off were they" and the same blunt response each time "THEY'LL be ready shortly!"

Will NOT be returning!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Allan D
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Annoyed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My partner and I had homemade chicken burgers. The chicken had a bad herb taste, was partly tough and unenjoyable. I also found a hair on my plate. When I told the waitress she asked if I would like it taken off the bill. I of course said yes, but when we went to pay, the quite pompous owner at the register only took off half of my meal's bill as he said quite a lot of it was eaten. I found this pretty rude and unacceptable as every other place in the past I have found a hair in my food, the meal was immediately removed from the bill. The chicken schnitzel also had a very unenjoyable taste. I also found this place pretty overpriced. Nothing was offered to compensate, for the hair on the plate and being dissatisfied with the meal. As every other place I've been to with similar experience always did offer. Will certainly never return to this place again!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Liza M
“Friendly,home style and unpretentious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

we have been eating here several times a year for 5 years and have never had a bad meal. The food is always good qua
ity without being'fussy.Staff are always friendly and efficient. Great place for a quick tasty meal