“Terrible restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

I think the customer service is absolutely terrible especially by the manager. The manager is very rude and loud and misleading.

1  Thank Yacoub72

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Had a delicious meal at Aqualina as always. The home made pasta is exceptional. The manager MG and her partner chef Brett are warm and engaging restauranters.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I have been a regular customer at this restaurant for 3 years. On some occasions I have had to ask for the bill to be readjusted because of some over charging. Other people I know have had similar experiences. However, my last visit may have been my last, including all of us on my table. We had to question the bill and the lady owner was very augmentative, to the point where she stood over us and loudly told us we were wrong. After further discussion during which time she was tapping on some notes with her pen, she saw that we were right. She went away and sent back a waiter with the revised bill, which was still incorrect, she added an extra salad. We could not stand anymore aggravation and left - maybe never to return.

4  Thank HarryOz
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Actually the food is nice, the place is overshadowed by the lady who runs the place. You probably need to be a favoured local to get the 5* treatment - we felt very unimportant, on a table squeezed into a corner and rushed.

2  Thank d_jones25
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I would recommend this restaurant for the fod & wine but if you have the unfortunate experience of dealing with the female owner, I would think twice about going. I felt she was rude and unpleasant when we came in looking for a table. we came back the next night & dealt with the other owner (male) and he was friendly and helpful.

1  Thank curlyoz