“Save room for dessert”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Tasty food and warm friendly staff make this a delightful place to eat. The service is fast if you are in a hurry or easy paced if you just want to enjoy a meal with BYO wine, the choice is yours.My advice is make sure you leave enough room for dessert and try a serve of 'banana cigars', they are yummO . always a delight to dine at FaiThai

Reviewed September 16, 2012

All i could say is that you wouldn't be disappointing at all! Great foods, fast service and very clean! The host was lovely!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Absolutely spot on, each and every time my partner and I go to Fai Thai! Beautiful dishes, soups and desserts! The owner is exceptionally lovely and always makes our experience a happy one :)
I've never experienced Thai at this high quality, the meat is always so tender, the flavours are spot on and service is fast!
A hidden treasure!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

As part of my must-do's for Phillip Island and it's surrounds, this one is a must! Do not, I repeat, do not miss this place on your journey to our little part of the world. The food is fresh, vibrant, tasty and served with love. The decor is simple but cosy and clean. BYO option and corkage is minimal. Apart from the food, I go there for the hosts. They are amazing - always a smile, nothing is too hard. You'll love it. My top tip - try the whole fish - there's normally a couple (including chef specials) to choose from. My favourite way to eat here is to tell the guys what I feel like, and let them surprise me :) Everything is good, so I highly recommend trying this method. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Lovely food. Reasonably priced. Very hospitable host and great atmosphere. Would definitely go again next time we stay at the Silverwater Resort.