“Backpacking Accommodation”
Review of Robinvale Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Robinvale
Robinvale Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Robinvale
Adelaide, Australia
“Backpacking Accommodation”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stayed there recently since the renovations very clean and was told all rooms and mattresses have been professionally cleaned or were new, it is very clean and tidy for this type of accommodation a lot better than I thought it would be as I don’t normally stay in this style of accommodation.
Not many people there when I stayed as it had just reopened also renovations of the pub side of the hotel had not been completed yet but there were shops nearby and facilities to cook provided.
Is cheep and clean could not smoke inside the building but smoking areas were provided outside if you are looking for Motel style this may not be for you as it is shared toilets ect but the staff were great and helped me where they could. I have attached some photo’s and I believe the new Management will do well if they stick to their rules and keep it clean.
Ps all rooms are upstairs.

Room Tip: They are shared rooms of 4 or 3 but bo have 3 rooms that are twin rooms and if you are traveling by...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Lez H

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed May 22, 2011

What AnneAh said except I stayed there..Acts as a halfway house.. Tenants smoke on balcony/fire exit, however smoke drifts into corridors and there is a faint smell of cigarette smoke in the rooms, graffiti on back of toilet and shower doors, toilet/bathroom facilities not clean, paper thin walls and doors, old clean sheets but there were two bloodstained dots on the sheets..

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Aki H, Owner at Robinvale Hotel, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
The Hotel as of January 2014 is now under a Management / Ownership regime.
The entire residential wing has undergone major repairs and refurbishment and is now suitable for farm and vineyard workers accommodation in the main, however 3 double bedrooms are available for standard hotel accommodation, all rooms have shared refurbished bathroom facilities.
The entire Front Bar and Dining Room departments have had an entire refit from top to bottom.

FOR ACCOMMODATION ENQUIRIES CONTACT FIONA

PHONE: 03 5026 3100 or 0411 733 067

FAX 03 5026 3500

Check us out on Face Book R V HOTEL - Robinvale

Travelers are raving about these Robinvale hotels

American River, Australia
Reviewed October 29, 2010

This hotel looks at first glance, quite old and yet charming - until you get closer. Then the doors falling off hinges, dreadful filth and general unkemptness hits you. We didn't stay in this hotel and if you just pop in you'll see why. The chaos and dirt was unbelievable. It was hard to see any level of management in this hotel. I asked, knowing within a few seconds that we would not be staying there, the cost of a double room, and the two women at the bar (there was no reception desk) couldn't tell me. Then one said we could have a room for $45, the other said it was $50. But it had "one up, one down" they said, then "bunk". It must be said that their English was not good. News of the bunk was enough: I said thank you and fled, struggling to find a way out of this warren of a hotel as I had struggled to find my way in. I was disappointed my husband did not come in with me as it was the sort of off-beat experience one rarely gets. It was like something out of a horror movie. Interesting, pretty weird, very different: definitely not a serious proposition for an overnight stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Robinvale Hotel? Share your experiences!