All reviews family staying stayed here hotel motel rooms are clean place to stay staff was friendly motorcycle rates
Reviewed September 28, 2017

This is a nice little hotel with a really nice breakfast in the morning. I've stayed here a couple of times on trips, and the staff has always been very friendly and always on top of the breakfast galley. Okay so the window sills in the both stairs wells need to be dusted, but your room is clean, and the beds are comfortable. If you need anything just ask and they will do their best to accommodate you!

Room Tip: If you need a bottom floor just ask. So far I'm still good with the upper floor as it's only two stories.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The property was not very impressive upon entering. Grass was growing up between the sidewalk and parking lot. The lobby had a very musty odor about it, and when you entered the first floor hallway it smelled as if someone had spilled a bottle of beer.
The room smelled as if someone had used straight bleach in the bathroom (at least I knew it was sanitized). My advice is to look elsewhere if you need to stay in the area. I got a discount through Expedia so all was not a loss. With it being the only hotel/motel in the Mt. City area I can see how they expect the full amount price they list on their website, if they were closer to the interstate or had competition they could not do it. Overall the facility just had a very dirty feel to it.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I stayed here 3 times last year and this weekend will be my second stay this year. The rooms are clean and very adequate, the rates are great and the staff is very friendly. They are locals. This has become my place to stay when I attend races at Bristol Motor Speedway. It's an hour or so from the track but it's a nice scenic drive to the track. The great rates are worth being a little farther from Bristol. They have a great hot breakfast included.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed overnight after rafting in banner elk. Very nice staff hot breakfast and relaxed atmosphere. Would stay here again. The boys loved the pool. I had a beautiful view of the sun as it was setting.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
William O, Manager at Americourt Hotel Mountain City, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review in reference to your recent stay.
We realize that your choices are many when it comes to lodging and we really appreciate your decision to stay with us.
I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our hot breakfast and your family enjoyed our pool.

We would love to have you come and stay again if you are ever in the area.
William

Reviewed June 15, 2017

A couple of friends and I were traveling to Boone for a tattooing event in March. Americourt had cheap rates and a pretty good rating and isn't too far outside of Boone so we booked a room. You're paying an average price for an average place - the Ritz Carlton, it ain't but it was cozy, the night manager was nice, rooms were clean, and breakfast was provided. The vibe is very comfy and lowkey - like you're staying over at your grandma's house: the interiors of the main hall are a little dated, the "business center" computer looked like a clunky desktop (but we didn't need it so I can't speak fully to that), and the breakfast was small but had a homey feel to it. Still, the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy so for one overnight stay, that was all we needed.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends