I could not fault the hotel for the one night my wife and I stayed here. Right from our initial booking (done many months before) through until check-out everything was simply great. Reception was welcoming and the complimentary afternoon Devonshire Tea made for the perfect start.
Our room was quiet and warm. There are electric blankets on the bed if it gets really too cold for you. Our room was clean with a simple decor, as was the room’s bathroom. Our room had a balcony, though it was disconcerting that it a ‘shared’ balcony – you may wish to keep the curtains closed at times!
The breakfast spread is very generous and the hotel’s surrounds are beautiful, nestled amongst the trees and vineyards. We stayed here for a wedding at another location and would highly recommend Lindenderry for a romantic escape!
Finally, a big thank you to the hotel who happily refunded my money for an extra room I had booked for my elderly father who was unable to make the trip. My credit card was refunded with minutes of my call (72 hours before arrival) and reception could not have been more helpful. Again, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Victoria's most spectacular region, the Mornington Peninsula, you will find Lindenderry. The region's premier boutique hotel, Lindenderry is set on 30 acres of natural beauty. English inspired gardens surround the hotel, extending to a vineyard and a private lake, all framed by an iconic Australian landscape. As you arrive at the property, meandering through the peaceful grounds, you feel a sense of escape that stays with you till you are back in your car and travelling home. After a recent soft refurbishment to all guest rooms, restaurant and lounge areas, this country estate offers accommodation that is perfect for couples or groups looking for an elegant retreat whilst indulging on the Mornington Peninsula. There are 40 modern rooms available at Lindenderry, each with its own unique design that stylishly captures the regional landscape. Relax in the many inviting guest lounges that feature open fireplaces and, with floor to ceiling windows, flood with soft natural light, making the perfect nook to escape with a good book, a glass of wine, or quiet conversation. Adding to the indulgence of the property is our onsite restaurant, Linden Tree, with a newly appointed head chef who hails from some of the world's best restaurants, the dining experience at Lindenderry has become a must-do experience when visiting the Mornington Peninsula. Also featuring a cellar-door offering a more informal dining experience, why not stop by for a tipple? Following a recent recognition from Australia's leading wine authority, James Halliday, as a Five Star Winery and with nearly all of our wines receiving a remarkable score of 95 or above, Lindenderry is proving itself to be one of the leading wineries of the region also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindenderry at Red Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenderry At Red Hill Hotel Red Hill
- Lindenderry At Red Hill Victoria