“A wonderful life to swim with seals and see dolphins”

Sea All Dolphin Swims
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Queenscliff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The popular and award winning Sea All Dolphin Swims is a family owned business which offers seal & dolphin swims, reef snorkels and marine animal viewing all in the one amazing trip! Sea All Dolphin Swims offers a fun and informative 3.5 hour journey out onto the southern end of Port Phillip Bay, where we are lucky enough to have Bottlenosed Dolphins, Australian Fur Seals, Australasian Gannets and Marine National Parks all within a short distance of each other. Our aim? To show you it all! You can either snorkel or just sightsee from the boat. We supply all equipment, refreshments and good training by qualified instructors.Our qualified, caring instructors are trained by Life Saving Victoria and combined with an underlying respect for the local environment, will ensure that you and your special one take away memories that will last a lifetime.
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful life to swim with seals and see dolphins”
Reviewed January 16, 2010

I have a wonderful day and thought it was a beautiful from the amazing ocean. An experience and i loved the seals and seeing the dolphins. It was a great day overall and I would recommend to all my friends because the place was feeling so relaxation and definitely I will go again.
I would like to say many thanks for all excellent guides, especially Karly, she was a wonderful girl to look after me because I cant swim and I can stay behind the seals finally.

1 Thank lee9188

Juc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is a MUST do activity.....”
Reviewed January 8, 2010

S...eals were cute, playful and smelly - and great fun
E...excellent guides - friendly, enthusiastic and passionate, knowledgeable
A...ll the people on board loved the experience - young and old

A...mazing views of Port Phillip Bay, the 'rip', Sorrento - million dollar mansions
L...arge ocean liners crusing past - what a sight!
L...ook out for the massive rays that feed at the Queenscliff Marina

D...olphins were wonderful to see, racing on the bow wave, cruising beside snorkellers
O...ptions - in a group, with a partner, with your child, alone - doesn't matter
L... eave your camera at home - buy a water proof on board, DO take a video camera
P...arents can rest assured their little ones will be looked after. Safety is a No. 1 priority
H...ats are needed - the Victorian sun BURNS, after snorkelling... REAPPLY!
I....would leave your own wet suit at home, the ones provided were great
N...o idea on how this activity could b improved -other than made longer -so much 2 see!
S...ea sickness wasn't a problem - too busy having fun, small waves on the bay

1 Thank 05base