“excellent! amazing experience!”

Sea All Dolphin Swims
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Queenscliff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The popular and award winning Sea All Dolphin Swims is a family owned business which offers seal & dolphin swims, reef snorkels and marine animal viewing all in the one amazing trip! Sea All Dolphin Swims offers a fun and informative 3.5 hour journey out onto the southern end of Port Phillip Bay, where we are lucky enough to have Bottlenosed Dolphins, Australian Fur Seals, Australasian Gannets and Marine National Parks all within a short distance of each other. Our aim? To show you it all! You can either snorkel or just sightsee from the boat. We supply all equipment, refreshments and good training by qualified instructors.Our qualified, caring instructors are trained by Life Saving Victoria and combined with an underlying respect for the local environment, will ensure that you and your special one take away memories that will last a lifetime.
Geelong, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“excellent! amazing experience!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

On our tour, we were extremely lucky to have swam with both seals and dolphins- absolutely amazing! the whole experience was fantastic. The tour guides were knowledgeable, friendly and very enthusiatic which made the experience that much more enjoyable. We were out for a total of approx 4 hours which was perfect timing, with refreshments provided, including fresh mussels cooked onboard that our tourguide had caught while we were snorkelling. I was a bit nervous about snorkelling, as it was my first time, however I felt very comfortable at all times. Overall, a wonderful experience that I would recommend for everyone!

Visited February 2014
dolphinswims, General Manager at Sea All Dolphin Swims, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Hi Anonymous 141606. Thank you for your review. Its really good to hear that you enjoyed the tour with us in February It can be a bit daunting to snorkel for the first so its great to hear that the crew looked after you and made you feel comfortable. We would love to see you out on the boat again sometime soon. Regards General Manager.

Calgary, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Up close with dolphins and seals!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I loved this trip! Our instructors Saphire and Mariah were friendly, knowledgeable, and adorable little smiling mermaids ;). The girls were great with providing information, getting everyone geared up and into the water safely and they took care of less experienced snorkellers in a fun and friendly way. The Snorkeling stop first was only ok but it was cool to see the Gannets and Cormorants on the rocks and some interesting fish and kelp underwater. The next stop, Chinamans Hat, was to snorkel with the seals. It was a real treat and I would have loved to stay here all day and spend time with the seals swimming around, even though only a couple got in the water and the rest stayed on the structure sunning themselves. As an experienced diver and snorkeller, I wish I had a weight belt on to help me duck dive to swim with them better since the 5mm wetsuit I was wearing made me bob like a cork (that would be an awesome option to add to this trip!). Next we went searching for dolphins and found them!! We went in the water, held onto ropes and were towed along while the dolphins (about 10 of them I think) swam quickly past and then under us. I think I was as close as 1m from them so it was an incredible experience. We had another couple chances to get in the water with the dolphins and were warned not to touch them or let go of the lines in the best interest of the dolphins so I was happy to know that the tour company cared about their welfare too. Next we cruised past a lovely beach (Portsea) and had a chance to jump off the roof of the boat, go for a swim, walk on the beach, and then get back on the boat to cruise back to Queenscliff with a chance to hang off one of the ropes for a ride (like low-speed waterskiing on your tummy or back). There were hot drinks and cold drinks included and cookies and fresh fruit. It was a great day and so nice to see tour operators who seemed to have as much fun as the guests and to truly seem to love what they were doing! Thanks for a lovely day Sapphire and Mariah! The skipper (Robbie?) was also good and had lots of information.

Visited February 2014
dolphinswims, General Manager at Sea All Dolphin Swims, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hello LuwinScuba. Thank you so much for your comprehensive review of your tour with us yesterday. I’m sorry that we couldn't supply you with a weight belt to help you duck dive with the seals. Most of our snorkelers aren't as experienced as you and to hand out weights to everyone would be quite risky and I imagine dangerous on the boat with them being dropped on peoples feet.
I’m glad to read you enjoyed the variety and I suppose the unexpected activities throughout the tour. That’s one of our strengths that we are able to adapt the tour to the passengers and the conditions on the spot.
The crew do have as much fun as the passengers, especially when the passengers are getting into it. However why they do this job is because they want everyone to appreciate the very special marine environment that we visit in Port Phillip bay Regards Hank.
Melbourne, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Second time 'round = even better!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I've done this tour twice now and I'm still impressed! Staff are really fun, nice and professional and make the day all the more enjoyable.
Swimming with seals and dolphins is a great experience in itself, but Sea All Dolphins add their own charm to the tour. I wish I could do this every weekend. We saw lots of dolphins, the seals were friendly and charismatic and the weather could not have been better.
Keep up the good work and I hope I can do this tour again very soon!!

Hello JenJen80
Its nice to see so many of our visitors coming back out with so often. It’s a testimony to the crew and the ability to be flexible with the varying conditions. Sounds like you had a perfect day though and I’m sure it’ll be just as good the next time. Looking forward to seeing you then.
Regards Hank
Tullamarine, Australia
“Mike likes dolphins - Gr8 day Sea All Dolphin tours”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Great day - had some swims in wetsuits BUT u don't have to be a great swimmer - wetsuits a very buoyant & a size to fit all - even me 6'4' & 130kg & tour guides are always by your side (well done Sapphire & Troy (get a real Tattoo)), some dolphins came up by our boat for 5 minutes, saw a big seal push a little seal off a pier, lol, a walk in a national park along the beach, some water games & this little boy was ready for a big sleep last night ,,, Mike

Howdy Mike
Can’t quite read the tattoo but the bicep its on looks big and I’m glad we had a wetsuit to fit over it. Sounds like you had a lot of fun on the tour and I’m sure Sapphire and Troy enjoyed your friendly banter.
Thanks for your Gr8 review.
Hank
Guelph
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

A friend and I went in Dec 2013. The team that was on board with us was fantastic! They really make you feel welcome and cared for. There was even a baby on board for which the team took turns taking care of. We didn't end up seeing any dolphins and the water a freezing, but we still had a wonderful time thanks to the great team. We did see a whole lot of seals up close, which was very fun and we were taken to a beach to accommodate for the fact that we didn't see dolphins. I would definitely recommend Sea All Dolphin Swims!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank LoveToTravel767
dolphinswims, General Manager at Sea All Dolphin Swims, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Hello LoveToTravel. Thanks for taking the time for your honest review so long after your tour.
I'm glad to say that the water has warmed up considerably since you came out and this summer its often been warmer in the water than out. The beach you walked along is one of the few beaches where there is very little intrusion from development and sometimes your footprints may be only ones for the day. To smell the sea weed, salt air and the sound of stillness usually requires a substantial journey. Its great that the tours have the versatility to included this activity.
Thanks for your recommendation. Regards Hank.