“A Dream Come True!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea All Dolphin Swims

Sea All Dolphin Swims
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The popular and award winning Sea All Dolphin Swims is a family owned business which offers seal & dolphin swims, reef snorkels and marine animal viewing all in the one amazing trip! Sea All Dolphin Swims offers a fun and informative 3.5 hour journey out onto the southern end of Port Phillip Bay, where we are lucky enough to have Bottlenosed Dolphins, Australian Fur Seals, Australasian Gannets and Marine National Parks all within a short distance of each other. Our aim? To show you it all! You can either snorkel or just sightsee from the boat. We supply all equipment, refreshments and good training by qualified instructors.Our qualified, caring instructors are trained by Life Saving Victoria and combined with an underlying respect for the local environment, will ensure that you and your special one take away memories that will last a lifetime.
Weeki Wachee
“A Dream Come True!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I wanted to swim with dolphins all my life. When I came across the "The Swimming with Dolphins Guide" I then knew how to make my dream a reality. I wanted my first swim to be in the wild, in their natural state and when I read about wild dolphin swims available in Australia, a swim with Sea All Dolphin Swims was quickly booked and I made my dream a reality just as fast as I read that book! And just like it stated, it was magical and the staff were so educated and caring for the dolphins. That made all the difference I believe in a great swim. I will do this with Sea All again because they was outstanding, the dolphins were too of course! My swim was _____ words can not explain it.

Visited May 2012

Narellan, Australia
“The Best Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

It was the best thing i have ever done the skippers were great and they have all sorts of activities on the boat. It was amazing swimming with the seals. It was great beng supplied with hot & cold drinks,fruit,biscuits and cake. I would recommend anyone too do the cruise as it's excellent and well worth the money.

Oslo, Norway
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

My daughter and I joined the boat, professionally fitted out with all the gear. The crew of 3 plus skipper were fantastic in looking out for your every need. Drinks (hot and cold), cake and fruit all supplied. Safety was important to the crew. Dolphin finding had the crew working hard but after several attempts everyone on board that wanted to got a great viewing. Activities and knowledge on board was plentiful. Swimming with seals breathtaking. Views from top sundeck terrific. Boom netting lots of fun. An active day out but not too much even for an average person of middle age.
My daughter and I have snorkelled many sites around the world and Australia. This was snorkeling with a difference and excellent value for money in comparison.

Rio de Janeiro
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best of the bay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

What a fantastic adventure over the Easter break and the perfect way to show visiting tourists a hidden gem of Victoria. I had brought my visiting friend from Brazil and he loved it too.

The experience of the dolphins is not always guaranteed but the staff do explain this and we were fortunate to have the dolphins come very early in the tour which was unusual. The previous day no dolphins had come so I was thankful that I had indeed changed my mind and opted for Saturday instead of Good Friday.

The staff were great, doing everything from explaining how to get into a wetsuit, to demonstrating how to use the underwater camera and other tips as well. The only thing I felt could have been mentioned was to stretch before getting in! My arm and back muscles were sore for a couple of days afterwards but I may not have heard this instruction as we were slightly late to arrive.

Thanks to all the crew, especially Sapphire who helped my friend as he cannot swim. She provided a floatation device for him to swim along with whilst with the seals. He was a lot more confident than being on his own and it meant that I could quickly go off and look around Chinaman's Hut.

Thanks once again guys,
Luke (Ballarat) and Douglas (Rio de Janeiro)

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The best swim ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had the best time swimming with the wild dolphins and seals. My 6 year old daughter Lily had a brilliant once in a lifetime day and the crew of the boat couldn't do enough for her. A must do day if your ever in the area. A big thanks to all the staff and crew