“One of the best trips I have ever done!!”

Sea All Dolphin Swims
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Queenscliff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The popular and award winning Sea All Dolphin Swims is a family owned business which offers seal & dolphin swims, reef snorkels and marine animal viewing all in the one amazing trip! Sea All Dolphin Swims offers a fun and informative 3.5 hour journey out onto the southern end of Port Phillip Bay, where we are lucky enough to have Bottlenosed Dolphins, Australian Fur Seals, Australasian Gannets and Marine National Parks all within a short distance of each other. Our aim? To show you it all! You can either snorkel or just sightsee from the boat. We supply all equipment, refreshments and good training by qualified instructors.Our qualified, caring instructors are trained by Life Saving Victoria and combined with an underlying respect for the local environment, will ensure that you and your special one take away memories that will last a lifetime.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I went on this trip last week as an accompanying teacher to a school group. Rob, Sapphire, Nick, Mon and Zara were all incredible guides and so knowledgeable about the area (they make a great hot choccie too!). Snorkling with the seals was one of the most beautiful things I have every expereinced, and seeing the incredible reef life was just amazing. Can't believe this is all in our backyard, and I've never known it was there. Every single student was beaming from ear to ear with the fun they had snorkling and jumping off the boat. Can't wait to bring everyone I know on this trip!!!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"pod of dolphins"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been on this trip 3 times this season and none have been the same. Each trip we have encountered different weather conditions, different fish and whole new experience each time. Robbie was one of the tour guides and he did a wonderful job of making us have the experience of a lifetime. The first two times we did not see any dolphins however we still had fun! The third time we were lucky enough to see dolphins and the seals were extra playful which was a bonus.It is an amazing feeling being face to face with a 350kg seal under the water!

Throughout the trip we were offered hot and cold drinks, biscuits and fruit. The staff were very organised and helpful and spend every second trying to make you get the most out of your day, The first trip we did not see dolphins but the team organised activities which we happily took part of instead of the dolphins. I recommend this trip to everyone!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went on this tour on Sunday with a small group led by Sapphire and Robbie. Sapphire and Robbie were great at explaining everything to a newbie and shared interesting information on the area. I have never snorkeled before but felt unafraid to jump in the deep end as soon as dolphins were near. Fantastic sighting of at least 10 dolphins with young, they weren't shy and it was great! The seals were brilliant too, but I was a bit wary to be too close, they are so fast and I was so uncoordinated in flippers. Snorkeling along the reef was a highlight for me too, just like being in a documentary. Cuppa and cake was much appreciated as we traveled. I also recommend hiring a goPro underwater camera to capture the memories (byo sd card or buy one there). All in all a beaut day was had by all! Have a go!

2  Thank Maree H
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had an amazing day. Wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable staff who did a brilliant job to ensure a wonderful day. Didn't see Dolphins but it didn't matter, the corals, fish and seals we saw and swam with were amazing. Freshly caught and cooked mussels on board were delicious. Staff were friendly, kind and catered for all needs and more. I cannot thank them more for a brilliant day, they even sang me Happy Birthday :) I strongly recommend this attraction, do yourself a favour and try this amazing experience!

1  Thank Maz D