“AMAZING PROPERTY - Great location - Pure Luxury!”

SpringHill House on Pardalote
SpringHill House on Pardalote
Reviewed February 19, 2011

My partner and I and several friends stayed at Springhill House last May for the celebration of our Baby shower.
It was the most amazing day thanks to Erica and David sharing their Beautiful home and hosting all our friends and family. We had over 80 Guests for High tea throughout the living areas and gardens. The property is very spacious, very well looked after - with the eye to detail from the luxury linen, Bathroom accessories to the beautiful furniture. The Bathrooms are all well appointed & spotlessly clean... The home lovely and light with lots of natural light which made for some beautiful family photos. Its has the most amazing chandelier in the Dining room I have ever seen!!!!! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to spoil themselves for a weekend away and surround themselves with luxury!
I have heard they now have a spa bath so am planning to visit again soon!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 4, 2010

My family including 2 senior aged parents and 6 adult siblings stayed at SpingHill House four nights to celebrate a family event. It was the perfect place for us on all measures. Each of the four bedrooms were presented exquisitely as were the public areas and garden. The comfortable beds ensured good sleeps and the breakfasts and afternoon teas were generous in size, delicious and varied each day. The Pt Lonsdale-Queenscliff area provides a variety of activites and nearby excursions. Last by not least, David was a hospitable host who saw to our every need and a good sport - we are a tad loud when we get together!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank JillTPerthAustralia
Reviewed October 27, 2009

I stayed at Springhill this week and I was so impressed with the quality of furnishings in the rooms. Rooms we well equipt with everything you need for a good night in! Candles, DVDS, Bath, music system. The main dining room is huge and reflected the French inspired design and theme. The gardens were also immaculate, creating a nice haven to relax and unwind.

Breakfast is served in the main dining room at a pre arranged time. Our host David, was knowledgeable on the area, friendly and keen to interact and make our stay memorable.

My only criticism of the venue was the smaller rooms that share a bathroom. (at least it appears they did from my sneaky look.) I could be wrong.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2009

I was looking through stayz.com for a place to stay over the weekend- just to get away from the city. I think i went through about 50 or so property listings and was getting very tired of it- some were not available, some looked too old and shabby and others were way too expensive!! But then i found this one, and as i read through the description i thought to myself that there must be something wrong with it as it offered more than most B&B's or hotel rooms, but wasn't that expensive!

I was looking at their Pardalote Suite, but it didn't have a log fire- one pre-req we wanted! I called the property owner, David, and found him to be really nice and he mentioned that there is a fire in the main lounge. So we booked for that weekend!

The place was amazing! The suite was so beautiful, from the huge comfy king size bed to the luxurious robes and towels to even crystals for the bath- all brand names. It really is 5 star accommodation!

And the best part? The service! David had already got the log fire burning in the Mason sitting room when we arrived- which was a special touch.

The room is exactly like the photo on the website, but so much more at the same time! The suite is large, with all the amenities for a luxury weekend away. The sitting room has beautiful north-facing windows and feels really open and comfortable.

And the breakfast? Well let's just say i ate more than my boyfriend! It was a hot and cold breakkie- started off with muesli and dried fruits, then freshly made crumpets and then our bacon and eggs plus mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach. All made by our host as we lounged around the fire! Wow!

I can't recommend this place highly enough. Truly beautiful with great service and such an affordable rate. Most hotels would charge double the price for this luxury!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Adi_09
Reviewed March 27, 2009

Hubby and I did a spontaneous trip to the coast of Victoria, Australia. We were lucky to find SpringHill House on Pardalote!
We were truly spoilt for choice as all the rooms were just stunning. Erica one of our host's helped a lot and we ended up staying in the Pardalote Suite for 3 days. The suite was completely spacious with a coffe/tea area, great size bathroom, KING size bed, DVD, stereo & and my hubby's favourite Foxtel/Sky! Amongst all these trimmings, as you can see from the pictures the room was decorated beautifully.
Also available for guests is the Maison Breakfast room where you can eat, relax and read. Every morning we were treated to a gourmet breakfast from our other host David. One afternoon we were treated to afternoon tea where David made home made muffins and he makes a great coffee!
We were literally minutes drive too both Queenscliffe and Point Lonsdale. We could of walked into both town's which would of been a pleasant walk.
Now the hard thing is to say "what was the best"?? Simply EVERYTHING. The service from both David and Erica was 5 star. From my first initail enquiry/ booking our accommodation over the phone and email. When we arrived David showed us around, I was in complete awe with the prospect of calling SpringHill House home for the next few days. Such attention to detail to the breakfast room and suite. Breakfast was a complete delight and a treat every morning. Again usually conisting of David's yummy home cooked meals! David was very knowledgeable of the area and suggested day trip's in the area.
Finally what I liked least? Saying farewell to SpringHill House on Pardalote. We can't wait to return!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
#1 of 9 in Queenscliff
Roseneath Villa B&B
Roseneath Villa B&B
#2 of 6 in Point Lonsdale

Been to SpringHill House on Pardalote? Share your experiences!