“Modern, clean and stylish”
Review of Orbost Motel

Orbost Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Orbost
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Arrived very late as was a stopover to Mallacoota and was surprised at the modern stylish design. Phoned ahead and manager agreed to leave room open for us and even offered to leave some food and milk in the fridge for our arrival which was a nice gesture. Highly recommend this to anyone needing to stay in Orbost, not able to walk to town centre but only a 3min drive away.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for just one night. We would have loved to stay more. Great looking rooms, super comfortable beds, great shower, massive tv. We also enjoyed using the gym facilities and the jacuzzi. Luke and Laura were great hosts and looked after our every need, also giving suggestions for meals in the area.
Thankyou so much. We'll be back if we're in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We sent just one night in Orbost but were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this unusual accommodation. We had the two-room self-contained room 15. This has good a/c in both rooms, a very comfortable bed, two sofas, table and 3 chairs and an adequate kitchen. Spotlessly clean. My wife pronounced it very stylish and liked it a lot. Luke and Laura were very pleasant and helpful; they took it over three years and totally remodeled it, floor to ceiling, plumbing, grounds, and even the facades.

Room Tip: It's hard to find so get directions. It's only 20 meters from the Princes Highway but is abo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I arrived later than expected but greeted with a welcoming smile and raft of information to make me feel at easy. Was personally shown to my room and given instruction on how to operate the door locking system (different due to double glazing).
the location of the Motel whilst not in the township but only across the freeway is perfect to wake up to the rural sounds. Luke and Laura were not hosting this weekend but the woman who was I couldn't speak more highly of.
Minimal rules and regulations - what I loved was the Jacuzzi being away from the units therefore able to be used a little later than other motels I have stayed at.
Orbost itself is a great "home base" if traveling around the region - the townsfolk are just amazing.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I have stayed here several times now. Luke and Laura always make me feel welcome. The rooms and service are of higher quality than I normally get in more expensive city hotels. I will continue to use the Orbost Motel as my location of choice when in the Gippsland area (several times each year)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I spent the night in this very clean, nicely decorated hotel recently and really enjoyed out stay! Luke showed us our room and was a very charming host.Hotel was a little hard to find, but well worth it and we were very pleased with the accomodations!

Room Tip: I'm sure all the rooms are as wonderful as ours was!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Motel was decorated in Balanese style looked really beautiful. will visit again. The owner was very friendly and inviting. It was very enjoyable. Great location. Sheets were clean and bed was very comfortable. Kids had lot of fun.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orbost
Country Roads Motor Inn
#2 of 2 in Orbost
Callemondah House B&B
Callemondah House B&B
#4 of 5 in Buchan

Been to Orbost Motel? Share your experiences!