“Mother & daughter chocolate making class”

Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Patch Chocolates is currently closed and not taking bookings for classes in 2016.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mother & daughter chocolate making class”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

It was my daughters 15th birthday & Linda welcomed us to her 'Wild Patch Chocolate making class in Olinda' she gave us a special private lesson of 3 hours of wonderful glorious chocolate making, using the best ingredients & the most divine tasting white & milk Belgium chocolate,we began our Chocolate making journey with a wonderful rich hot chocolate drink & moved into a well-educated class. We both recommend Linda to all that may wish to try something different. Linda is a beautiful lady with warmth and graciousness about her & the best part is her beautiful property in Olinda that surrounds her.
Thankyou Linda
Angela & Belinda (Sorpreso)

Visited April 2013
Wildpatch, Owner at Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you so much; I'm so pleased you enjoyed the whole experience and that it was a lovely surprise for your daughter (well done on keeping it a secret!). As you say, great chocolate, great fun and in the beauty of Olinda and our gorgeous property.

“Delicious day out :)”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Took mum here for a suprise Birthday gift, she had an absolute ball. It was something different to do which can be enjoyed by all ages. We all had a great day, learnt a lot, ate some yuuuum choccies and Linda was so lovely. Great day out followed by a beautiful meal at the cuckoo restuarant. Olinda is a great place to visit. Thanks Linda :) - Sheena

Visited April 2013
So glad the day worked out just as you planned! It was my pleasure teaching you to make chocolate and I enjoyed watching your mum's delight at your surprise for her! Well done keeping it a surprise and glad you enjoyed beautiful Olinda too. Hope to have you all back as guests in our retreat soon.
Melbourne, Australia
“Yummmm”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Linda's knowledge of chocolate making and premium ingredients and her warm hospitable approach ensured a morning of fun, yummy tasting along the way and a lot of tips for both the novice and adept home chocolatier. Sourcing ethical ingredients and sharing her practice wisdom ensured that a group of friends all had a fantastic experience. The 1 hour class was fantastic and covered so much, but we all had so much fun it left us all wanting to return for the full day session...which I'm sure we'll do as soon as we've recovered from Easter!

Visited March 2013
So lovely to have a 'local' in the class and glad you found it informative and fun. Look forward to seeing you back one day!
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“1/2 day Chocolate Making - top marks!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I booked out an entire class for my girlfriends and I in celebration of my 40th birthday and Linda certainly made sure it was a day to remember. Linda's passion for chocolate making along with her incredible teaching style made learning the new techniques very enjoyable. And who wouldn't enjoy a morning out with great quality chocolate and an incredible chocolatier? I am highly recommending you to all of my (other) friends who are now very envious that I have learnt the process of tempering chocolate and making home made chocolates that really do look and taste amazing. A little goes a long way. Thanks Linda for hosting us.

Visited February 2013
Wildpatch, Owner at Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Wow! Top marks?! Thanks for this and yes, it was a fun morning teaching everyone how to temper the chocolate and and produce fabulous chocolates themselves. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the experience as much as you did! A great way to celebrate a birthday milestone. Hope to see you back at the Retreat one day. Thanks!
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“1 hour class”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We did the 1 hour chocolate making class, and I would highly recommend it to everyone. Hands on chocolate making and decorating was a lot of fun, we went as two couples and the boys enjoyed it too! Definitely something different to try.

Visited January 2013
Wildpatch, Owner at Wild Patch Chocolate Making Classes, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thanks and glad your partners enjoyed it too (I knew they would!).