“Delectable Muffin”

The Driftwood Cafe
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Ocean Grove
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Here at the driftwood café, cooking is our passion. We use only the finest and freshest, local, free-range & organic (where possible) ingredients to create dishes that will fill your belly and warm your heart. Come and visit - your taste buds will thank you! We serve great coffee and fantastic all day breakfasts and lunches. We are open for breakfast & lunch 7 days a week and for dinner on Friday and Saturday nights only.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I ate here last week and was delighted with the service, the coffee (the blend is to die for), the fact that there is a fire to light in Winter!!!! and the most delectable muffin I have ever eaten. It was big, it was warm, it was gooey (some type of white chocolate and fruity confection), sweet and totally knocked my socks off. I loved that the fridge contained tasty morsels for the little ones including honey crackles (costing just a smidge), it's enough to keep everyone happy. I will be back again and again and again for those muffins.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (273)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for lunch on Sunday, and it was busy but staff took our orders very promptly. We had to wait awhile for our food to come out, but when it did- it was worth the wait. Delicious. Lots of vegetarian options which I appreciated and a very wide menu!
The cafe is exactly what you expect from a beach town stop- it’s very environmentally friendly and conscious and the staff have a very friendly, chilled out attitude which makes you feel right at home. Very pleased to see how effective their moves towards protecting our environment has been, you can read about it in store and look around at how they’ve done it! Well done guys, I think I’ve found a new regular

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

A group of five of us had lunch here on Saturday. It was busy, but the service was great. All our meals were delicious & they have an all day breakafst too. The wait staff couldn't do enough for us & they were under pressure as it was packed. The portions were generous & pleasant atmosphere. We well definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Perfect cafe friendly staff great food at good prices..will return as always with friends for lunch and chat

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

We went for a brunch on a Sunday after midday, the place is beautiful and very cozy. They have a long menu where you can choose all day breakfast and some more lunch kind of dishes.

Our food was amazing, very tasty and abundant, one of the best brunch I've had. The only problem is that it took more than 45 min to get it. Apart from that, the service was fine and we enjoyed our time there.

Date of visit: June 2019