Tripadvisor

“friendly staff”

Blackman's Burger Bar
Ranked #41 of 66 Restaurants in Ocean Grove
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to Blackman's burger bar in Ocean Grove with a colleague of mine. The Bar staff went above and beyond when helping me choose which beverage I was going to have by giving me a selection of tasters. Was a great place to go for a knock off bev!!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

The burgers were great, the fries were great. Efficient, friendly staff. The acoustics really let this place down. Although there were only about 30 people seated it was too noisy to be relaxing and difficult to hold a decent conversation across the table! Sorry won’t be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Possible one of the best burgers I have ever had. Very tasty, very juicy. Super friendly staff make for a good dining experience- we will be back!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

We are locals so we thought we would give it a try. Service good and quick. Good selection of beers and burgers were decent price. I had the Blackmans and it was good. My wife had the fried chicken which was thigh but not breast. I like thigh better but it was not noted on menu and my wife who likes breast was a bit disappointed. The thing we didn’t like was the acoustics. It was so noisy. So if you want to have a noisy lunch with a few beers then great spot.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

Nice little place in Ocean Grove with a simple menu of craft beers by blackman’s breweries and burgers and sides.
We enjoyed a burger each with a wine and beer.
Reasonably priced burgers amongst the competition, craft beers very competitively priced.
Give it a visit, you will enjoy.
Also looks like a great place for groups.

Date of visit: December 2019