“Thin, hand tossed authentic NY style pizza”
Review of NYNY Pizza

NYNY Pizza
Ranked #34 of 123 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Authentic New York style Pizza, Sandwiches and Pasta dishes served in a comfortable family style atmosphere. Casual attire, Walk-Ins welcome, Good for Kids, Take Out, Delivery, Catering, Dine in and Outdoor Seating available.
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Thin, hand tossed authentic NY style pizza”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Large thin crust hand tossed pies with rivers of grease just the way they are supposed to be! That's the NY Style! Service is average and wait time is a little on the long side. It is family friendly and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Visited February 2013

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Best Tasting Pizza EVER!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I just moved to Mount Juliet about 2 months ago. We tried NYNY Pizza the first month we moved...and haven't ordered anything but this pizza since! It is SO tasty...light on the sauce, perfect topping amounts, and the right temperature. I'd recommend any meaty pizza there! It is a little greasy, but I just dab it with a napkin and it's perfect. The slices are huge, so I can usually only eat two, but leftovers are even better when warmed up in the oven! They have great specials on different nights as well. We have eaten in the restaurant and have ordered pick-up. Service is fast and the staff is friendly. Would for sure recommend this one to anyone!

• Visited February 2013
“Nice Family Meal”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We met our son and his family of four here to celebrate birthdays. Ordered two large pizzas and some appetizer bread with dipping sauce. Our server was new and a bit awkward but she did well and was very nice.
The pizza was Very, Very good-both kinds, very ample sauce and toppings and tasty.
After the meal, because she had heard there were birthdays being celebrated, she brought us a bag of their warm dessert treats- oh, so good- tastes like sugar donuts.
We appreciated the gesture and everyone had a really great time.

“disturbing”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I took 4 little girls here for pizza before going to see The Lorax. We were sitting there almost finished and this waiter came up to us (Robby) and said "hi girls" then stuck his fingers up his nose, spread his nostrils out, then he leaned over our table and over our pizza, we all leaned away from him in fear...then he said "how's my nose hairs, girls) I was in shock, it was a tramatizing experience for the little girls, all their parents called to to ask what happened cause the little girls were so upset about it. It was the most horrifing expereience I've ever had in my life. Why that man wanted to pick on a table of girls, I don't know. I called the "owner" and she said "I'll talk to him" Really?? When is it ok to got out to eat and be treated like that? I will never go here again and neither will any of the parents of the other girls. That is unacceptable human behavior!!

Visited March 2012
4 Thank tammi n
Nashville, Tennessee
“Absolute worst experience I've ever had at a restaurant”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I was at NYNY Pizza a couple of weeks ago and had the absolute worst experience I've ever had at a restaurant. After getting our orders wrong twice, the server spilled a piping hot pizza on me. Hot cheese and toppings ended up all over my hands and shirt. It was an accident and I understand that these things happen, but the reaction of the manager was unforgivable.

I have worked in the restaurant business in the past and, in well-managed restaurants, any customer complaint (and most certainly those involving injury) bring the manager running to see what he or she can do to help. Not the case at NYNY Pizza. After a long period of time, during which I asked to see the manager several times, he finally came out. My hands were burned, my shirt was ruined, and when I explained this to him he looked at me rather blankly and said "Yeah? Well, the server is new." He then just stood there looking at me impatiently like I had inconvenienced him. I could not believe it. Finally, I told him that I felt the very least he could do was comp our meal and he RELUCTANTLY agreed to do so. To the server's credit, when it happened, the server was very apologetic and immediately ran to get ice and napkins for my hands.

I wrote to the owners of the restaurant the very next day, but have yet to hear from them.

Visited October 2011