“disturbing”

NYNY Pizza
Ranked #41 of 123 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic New York style Pizza, Sandwiches and Pasta dishes served in a comfortable family style atmosphere. Casual attire, Walk-Ins welcome, Good for Kids, Take Out, Delivery, Catering, Dine in and Outdoor Seating available.
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“disturbing”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I took 4 little girls here for pizza before going to see The Lorax. We were sitting there almost finished and this waiter came up to us (Robby) and said "hi girls" then stuck his fingers up his nose, spread his nostrils out, then he leaned over our table and over our pizza, we all leaned away from him in fear...then he said "how's my nose hairs, girls) I was in shock, it was a tramatizing experience for the little girls, all their parents called to to ask what happened cause the little girls were so upset about it. It was the most horrifing expereience I've ever had in my life. Why that man wanted to pick on a table of girls, I don't know. I called the "owner" and she said "I'll talk to him" Really?? When is it ok to got out to eat and be treated like that? I will never go here again and neither will any of the parents of the other girls. That is unacceptable human behavior!!

Visited March 2012
4 Thank tammi n

Nashville, Tennessee
“Absolute worst experience I've ever had at a restaurant”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

I was at NYNY Pizza a couple of weeks ago and had the absolute worst experience I've ever had at a restaurant. After getting our orders wrong twice, the server spilled a piping hot pizza on me. Hot cheese and toppings ended up all over my hands and shirt. It was an accident and I understand that these things happen, but the reaction of the manager was unforgivable.

I have worked in the restaurant business in the past and, in well-managed restaurants, any customer complaint (and most certainly those involving injury) bring the manager running to see what he or she can do to help. Not the case at NYNY Pizza. After a long period of time, during which I asked to see the manager several times, he finally came out. My hands were burned, my shirt was ruined, and when I explained this to him he looked at me rather blankly and said "Yeah? Well, the server is new." He then just stood there looking at me impatiently like I had inconvenienced him. I could not believe it. Finally, I told him that I felt the very least he could do was comp our meal and he RELUCTANTLY agreed to do so. To the server's credit, when it happened, the server was very apologetic and immediately ran to get ice and napkins for my hands.

I wrote to the owners of the restaurant the very next day, but have yet to hear from them.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Angie S
Nashville, Tennessee
“One of the best pizza places ever!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We are from the NY area and this pizza was delish! You won't regret eatiing their pizza (well you might regret the calories but it's worth it)!

• Visited October 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Great pizza but not the best I prefer Chicago style pizza and a little pricy

Nashville
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I have eaten New York Pizza on many occasions and this is GOOD Pizza. They bake the pies in a cyclone oven that swirls air around the cust. Very good

Visited August 2011