“Premium Price for Bad Attitude & Food Shortages” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #15 of 122 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tennessee
“Premium Price for Bad Attitude & Food Shortages”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

My family and I went to Panera Bread on Saturday night at 6:30 pm on November 16, 2013. They were not very busy. The guy taking our order was fine; however, he was distracted by the cooks, and it took a while to get our food ordered. The food was prepared quickly. When I picked it up, they had substituted a piece of bread because they were out of apples. We were not even asked which item that we wanted for a substitute. This was to accompany a 1/2 turkey sandwich. Basically they were serving us a bread meal. It was pretty ridiculous. The guy who handed me the food was not very happy that I did not want the bread. He offered no apology, but showed a very negative attitude. There was a lady next to us had ordered soup and had been given pasta instead with being asked. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

• Visited November 2013

Monticello, Kentucky
“On the decline”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stopped at this Panera for quick dinner. On a Sunday night and not very busy. The service was ok. I ordered the half salad and sandwich. The salad had no salad dressing at all. The sandwich was chicken salad which had been put between two slices of white bread with a round scoop. No lettuce, tomato, or mayonnaise. The most unappetizing sandwich I have had. I also had a soda. The bill was $12.00. Poorly done and waaaay overpriced. Panera restaurant is losing it's way. I will not be going back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Knoxville
“Outstanding.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent fast service. Great staff and good food. The environment at this location is very well laid out. The free wifi is a nice bonus.

• Visited September 2013
Mount Juliet, Tennessee, United States
“Enjoyable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Love their pastries...possibly addicted!! Recommend pecan, almond, or chocolate pastries. The coffee is terrific...you can make it the way you like it! It's especially nice to sit outside! Their soups and salads are very good too!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I think I ate breakfast there everyday I was in town. I had the breakfast power sandwich and a coffee. The coffee was awesome. Also went for lunch and enjoyed the panini.

• Visited April 2013