“Staff Very, Very Helpful”
Review of Arby's

Ranked #65 of 125 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Staff Very, Very Helpful”
Reviewed February 12, 2011

My wife and I dragged into this restaurant after being on ice-slick roads for 4 1/2 hours. We were dead tired and in need of a motel knowing we would not make it home. I was starving hungry. The counter man on duty brought me my food in record time and it was delicious! But this guy went the extra 2 1/2 miles for a customer. Not being from the area he brought us a phone book and let us use his cell phone for as long as necessary to find a suitable place to spend the night. In addition, he spent almost all of his free time mopping the floor to keep it from getting wet and slippery. I used the rest room and found it to be clean and well stocked. I would recommend this Arby's to anyone if you go around 8 p.m.

• Visited February 2011