“A lesson in patience”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I love Ruby Tuesdays. Normally.
This one? Not so much.
Food was so-so. My husbands burger was a hockey puck, my broccoli cheddar soup was cold the first time and filled with raw broccoli the second. At least it was hot.
Our appetizers came just ahead of entrees, with not enough time to enjoy them.
Waiter got lost several times as promised drinks had to be requested repeatedly. I think it was the fact that there were only 3 tables in his section that confounded him.
It just wasn't a good night for this location.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Good menu selection. The staff was very friendly and service oriented. I've dined here several times and it's always good.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Went on a Sunday afternoon with friends around 5 pm. Only 2 other tables were occupied when we went in. Waitress came to the table quickly and took our order. 25 minutes later she had still not been back by. Again, there were only 4 other people in the place. I saw the manager and called her over to ask if she could check on our order. She never came back. Our food showed up 10 minutes later with no explanation and the manager never came back to explain what the hold up was. Food was just average

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stopped in on a sunday the salad bar was 2/3 empty was not being attended to our waitress did take forever to take our order and 20-25 minutes later after we asked where our order was she finally brought a order out that was not even our. The manager was to be busy doing inventory on the bar to worry about patrons. I finally got up and paid my bill for a meal that I did not get. No wonder Ruby Tuesdays is broke. Would stop there again if it was FREE.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our Sunday School class eats somewhere in Mt Juliet every Sunday and this place has been off limits for years because of the poor service. Most recently fifteen of us gave it another try as the wait at the Cracker Barrel next door was over an hour. Twelve of us actually received food. When it was pointed out at three of us didn't get served, they were able to finally get the orders out for two of the three. The third was never served. This had happened previously and is the reason that we avoid this restuarant. The people are as nice as can be, but the restuarant seems to be totally disorganized. Not sure what the problem is, but it's so bad that it can sometimes be funny. The food's actually pretty good. I really like their gumbo and salad bar.