“Mt Juliet”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mount Juliet
A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Loved the pool! It was VERY clean and long enough to swim laps. The staff was awesome! The AC was a bit loud and I would like to see bedside lamps with more outlets for both laptop & phone. Overall experience was great. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kathy P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for you nice comments. Our pool is very long to be an inside pool, lots of guest like it. Thank you. I do apologize for the air, sometimes when you are closed in a room it does sound loud.
And you are right on the money, we are getting a charge port for all our rooms. It will be able to port 5 plugs.
We should have them early October. I hope you come again soon.
Thanks again, Kathy

Reviewed September 15, 2013

It was our first time in the area. We were told by our daughters friend this was the nicest hotel in the area. It has plenty of food choices and shopping right there. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable and clean. We were very Happy with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kathy P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean a lot! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back.
There are lots of things to do and places to dine and shop here. See you soon!
Kathy Pugh

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Moved daughter from Florida to Nashville and needed a place to stay after 2 days of travel . What a fabulous place to retreat ! The lobby area is beautifully decorated as well as the area that seats the guests who gather for breakfast or to socialize. The complimentary breakfast is by far the nicest I have ever experienced at any Hampton Inn ( or like hotel).They put all the breakfast selections on a granite bar towards the back of this stunning area surrounded by modern wood, granite tables and upholstered furniture. Breakfast included fresh chunks of fruit, scrambled eggs and ham, bacon, cereals, pastries, muffins & breads. Also, coffee stations at several places. I can't forget the warm cookies served in the afternoon as well. The rooms were very nice with comfortable beds and linens. The bathroom was modern and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel is close to a huge lifestyle shopping center with many stores and restaurants. This will be my home away from home when visiting my daughter. Hampton Inns have set the standard high when it comes to a memorable hotel experience with a reasonable price.

• Stayed: September 2013

Hello, I really want to thank you for describing our hotel to a tee!!! Thank you for your nice and very flattering comments. I hope your daughter will enjoy living in Nashville, it is a great city and I know she will have a lot of fun here. There is so much to do.
If she ever needs any advise or directions, please tell her she is welcome to come here and ask about any surrounding areas. We would be glad to help. We have all information on downtown Nashville. Thank you for your business and again thanks for the nice comments.
Kathy Pugh

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel is awesome!!! The staff goes above and beyond and takes care of every guest. My family and friends stayed here for our wedding celebration weekend. Upon checking in, the nice guy at the front desk noticed my sister would need a fridge because of being a new mom (my niece is 8 weeks old)... he had one delivered to the room without even being asked! My two friends came back later than everyone else Saturday night to find the parking lot completely full. They parked in the double lines marked handicap spot... when they told the young man at the front desk just so they would not be towed, he said - allow me to go move my own car so you can have my spot!!! How sweet is that?!?! Mount Juliet makes me proud by delivering such high service! From Stella in the Sales dept to the front desk - they all simply care about taking care of each and every guest!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kathy P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your nice comments!! We love hearing we made our guest happy! Congratulations on your wedding, and I hope all is well. And thanks for the nice words you gave our front desk. I hope you will come see us again soon.
Thanks again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was nice and comfortable. It was very clean, too. My only complaint is the hairdryer mounted on the bathroom wall overheats and stops working. I had only had it on less than a minute when it happened. I couldn't get it back on and called the front desk to see if they had another type I could use. They are aware of the problem and stated that it overheats and stops working. Unfortunately, they did not have another one I could use. You would think that as inexpensive as a hairdryer is, they could have an extra one for such occasions. It finally came back on and I had to start and stop drying my hair. In the future, I will always bring my own hairdryer with me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kathy P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Hello, Thank you for your nice comments on our hotel! I did notice you had problems with the hairdryer, I do want to apologize for the hairdryer. Sometimes if in the bathroom there are several items plugged in the same wall, it will kick off one of them. Not something that is dangerous, but something it should do in and invent too many things are pugged up. I do again want to apologize and I have since shown front desk where to find the extra hairdryers.
I hope this will not keep you from staying with us again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My first time visiting a Hampton, was not impressed. The free wifi was out more then working, the indoor pool was freezing cold and the staff not very friendly about checking it when I reported it, the carpet in our room was torn, the t.v didn't work instead of replacing the t.v the staff jiggled the cord until it worked and told us not to turn the t.v or it would go out again so we couldn't sit on the couch to watch t.v!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joy A
Kathy P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Joy, I am so sorry about your experience! I would love to make it right. I will try to contact you in another source! I do apologize for you stay. I hope this will not keep you from trying us again! Hope you have a nice day!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We always like Hamptons because we have only good experiences in the past, but ocassionally try others due to price. We always like Hamptons because we have only good experiences in the past, but ocassionally try others due to price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mr Jim N, Thank you for your comments, I hope this don't keep you from trying us again. Maybe you were here in a high demand time, not sure. But please come back and see us again! Thank you for you business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Juliet
Courtyard Nashville Mount Juliet
Quality Inn & Suites Mount Juliet
Best Western Plus Nashville Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet? Share your experiences!