“Excellent sTay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mount Juliet
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have no complaints. I liked the areas surrounding the hotel. It had nice restaurants, a walgreens and decent shopping. The room was comfortable and the staff very friendly. I did eat the breakfast and it was satisfactory!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
PughMomma, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Hello, Michelle P. We are so glad you had a great stay with us! The shopping and dining is a plus here at our hotel, the best part is it all walking distance. I hope you bring your family back here again soon, or if you cant we hope we stay in your mind if other parts of your family need a place to stay in the future!
Again, we do appreciate you staying with us and hope you come again!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel has a great location with multilple dining options just across the street. We will most definitely stay here when in the Nashville area. Sidewalks are readily available to cross over into the shopping/dining complex. The complex also houses a multi screen movie theatre if you have the time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello, thank you for the nice comments and we are looking forward to you coming back. Call me personally and I will make your reservation and would love to meet you when you get here!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed one night after driving the Natchez Trace and wanted to stay somewhere on the east side of Nashville, so we didn't have to fight the morning rush hour traffic. This hotel is right on Interstate 40 and close to several chain restaurants like Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, etc. and gas stations. It is only 9 miles to the Hermitage, so it is a convenient location.The hotel is new, clean and well run.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I just want to thank you for submitting a comment about our hotel. We get that a lot, about staying East of Nashville so they don't have to fight the traffic. We do have so many dining places and shops, we have salons and grocer stores. And everything is in walking distance. We hope you come back and see us soon. I would love to meet you sometime when you come back, so feel free to ask for me.
Thanks again for choosing us!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great hotel accomodations, Great experience! Service, Value, rooms, Lobby were all wonderful. The hotel is convenient to the resturants, shopping and site seeing. The hotel is very clean and everyone was very accomodating while I was at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good afternoon! I want to thank you for your nice comments. We do have the best staff!! If I say so myself! I really try to make this Hampton a Home Away from Home, for everyone! I am so glad you were happy here. I hope you come back soon. If we can ever do anything for you on your next stay please ask for me and we will try our best.
Thanks again for choosing us!

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We had a church group stay at Hampton Inn for 1 night on a Saturday night. The staff at the hotel was so nice and courteous! The rooms were a perfect size with comfy beds, although the pillows could have been better. The rooms were clean and loved having a normal size shower! The continental breakfast was great! There was fresh fruit, yogurt, waffles, eggs, cereal, etc. I am gluten free so definitely had lots to choose from! Hate that we were only in town 1 night and would definitely recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear BBJADAMS, Hello, so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! I remember your group and they were all so nice.
But your group was a pleasant one to work with and they made it easy. We hope you remember us next time during your travels.
Again, thank you so much and hope to see you again.
Kathy Pugh.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We needed to stay overnight for a medical procedure scheduled for the next day in Nashville. Upon checkin, we asked if there was a refrigerator in the room. There was not. The checkin guy said he had a spare one and would be happy to bring it into the room. He did. The room was clean, quiet and exactly what we wanted. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked well. They had the desk in the room set up so that two people could use the desk at the same time. I had a little trouble connecting my laptop to the complimentary wifi. Once I read the instructions in the guest room book, it connected fine. Lol. The breakfast bar was very good. A nice touch is the to-go breakfast bags they have at the desk if you are in a hurry and can't stop for the complimentary breakfast. The hotel is located across from a big shopping and restaurant area. This was a very nice hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
KathyPugh, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Ms Daniels, I know exactly who you are! I was on the elevator getting on when you were checking out. I am so glad you had a nice stay. Hope all is well with your husband and hope you come stay with us again! We would love to be your home away from home.
Please come again. Kathy

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Loved this room. It was very clean, comfortable and quiet. We enjoyed the breakfast. The room was well stocked with soap, shampoo, etc and also coffee, tea and popcorn! The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Vivian, Thank you so much for all your kind words about our hotel. I am glad you found all the amenities plentiful! We do take pride in our rooms and the whole hotel. We hope you come back and see us again soon.
Kathy Pugh, GM

Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 13 in Lebanon
Best Western Plus Nashville Airport Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet? Share your experiences!