“New and Clean, 15 minutes away from Nashville”

Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mount Juliet
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed here a couple nights ago. It was nice and clean. I had a suite that was spacious. Everything is new in this part of town. It's approximate 20 minutes away from Nashville and 15 to Grand Ole Opey area. Was pleased with Hampton.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Front desk employees were not very friendly. The hotel was not prepared for a large group arrival and was making all guest wait to check in. When we returned to check in 3 hours later the new front desk guy just looked at us. We spoke first to say we need to check in. He handed us key cards and said here you go. I said to my family obviously people are having a bad day here. The desk clerk replied I am having a great day. Wow next time show it!!!! Not the Hampton Inn hospitality I expect to receive!!!! I have always enjoyed Hampton Inns however next year I will consider another Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Wade C
Harold S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for posting a review for Tripadvisor for the Hampton Inn & Suites Mt Juliet. Our policy is to allow early check-ins when the rooms are available and cleaned. We do not like to put people into dirty rooms. As we were sold out the night before, we were unable to assign and check you into a clean room for your early arrival and simply stated that check in will be at our posted time of 3pm. I do see that you did get checked in at 2:55pm. I truly am sorry if anyone of my staff came off as being rude or as having a bad day. We strive daily to exceed our guest's expectation and to insure their 100% Satisfaction. We try to meet all of our guest's special requests but unfortunately we were unable to meet your request for an early check-in. It is true that we had a large group of 72 rooms and 179 individuals tring to check in early but we just didn't want to put anyone into a dirty room.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is a recently built HI. Rooms were nice. Breakfast was good. Location was great. Breakfast area was very nice. Delicious omelets. Parking was convenient. Bed was extremely comfortable and room was decorated well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for visiting us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Mt Juliet. We loved having you,. We work hard to make sure that eveyone has a clean and comfortable stay and to strive for each guest's 100% Satisfaction. Thank you for posting to Tripadvisor and come visit us again.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is the absolute best Hampton Inn I have stayed in. I was greeted by a friendly clerk who processed my check-in quickly. We then retreated into our room, which was clean and spacious. It is a super attractive hotel with a great bed. It is conveniently located off the freeway and about 15 minutes from downtown Nashville. The free parking was plentiful, and there are several eateries nearby. If you want to be close to the city, but not in the city, this is an especially good choice.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stay at a lot of Hamptons and were pleased to see this was one of the newer ones. It was very clean. It is also convenient to the interstate and several local restaurants. Where this Hampton falls short is service.

We are Hilton Honors Diamond members. When we were not welcomed as such, I had a bad feeling about it. The hotel did not appear to have many guests and I had expected a nice room or upgrade. We got neither.

Our room was on the back side of the hotel. We found out much later that this is the noisy side of the hotel as it faces the main roads and restaurants. The front of the hotel faces some businesses which would be closed and quiet at night. If management would work on their customer service this could be a 4 or 5 star location.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front are likely quieter. Avoid the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank K2V2
Harold S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of service you have come to expect from us. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We appreciate all of our guests and try to recognize our Hhonors Diamond members and we’re sorry to have dropped the ball in this respect. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a restful and rewarding stay and apologize if noise from the surrounding area prevented this. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us to experience the level quality service you deserve should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Stayed at this property on a Saturday night. I used Hhonors points so I can't speak to what the rate was, but check in was fast and easy. The room was very nice - standard Hampton - maybe more of an updated property, with modern furnishings and a nice size. My only complaint about the room was that the air conditioner was kind of loud and a little touchy....I couldn't seem to get comfortable with temperature overnight. Overall this hotel is a great location and seems comparable to other updated Hamptons I've stayed in. Some Hampton Inns/Hilton properties do provide a complimentary amenity for their Hhonors Silver and above members, such as a free bottle of water, which is always a nice touch after traveling, but this one did not and it's probably just me being a little spoiled, so I would not take their rating down because of that! Overall a very nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank gardentraveler1
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I arrived at this hotel and was given a non-smoking room that smelled like an ash tray. The front desk was very accomodating and promptly relocated me to a room on the first floor. The room was quite large and nicely furnished, but there were a few things that bothered me.

Room 125 is where I stayed and found that there was a rip in the carpet near the tile that exposed the nailing strip. You would step on the nails evertime you would walk through there with bare feet...brushingt teeth, showering, etc. I also noticed that the bottle of lotion on the sink looked like it was half used...not sure if someone used it, or if it was a refill job by the cleaning staff, but it was gross.

The TV was frustrating to use as you had to use a sequence of arrow keys to get out of the PPV style menus just to watch any of the free channels. The exercise room was barebones, with no weights and one treadmill that sounded like it was on its last leg.

There was an election on one of the nights that I was there and my room was right next to the "boardroom". The door slammed all night long while I was trying to work. After the 100th time, I waited in the hallway and spoke to someone from the campaign. I mentioned that they had to do something to stop the slamming, and they agreed...this only lasted for 10 minutes and then the slamming again. This went on past 11 pm until I finally went to the front desk to complain. The front desk staff was very nice and said that the candidate had lost, and that they would be leaving soon. The slamming of the door stopped shortly thereafter.

On a positive note, the beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast was very nice with a good selection.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Courtyard Nashville Mount Juliet
Quality Inn & Suites Mount Juliet
Home2 Suites by Hilton Mount Juliet
Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Mt Juliet? Share your experiences!