“Typical Red Robin, but service made all the difference”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #12 of 131 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The food at this Red Robin was the same as any other one I've been to, but the reason I gave this one 5 stars is because of the service. Our server checked on us frequently and made sure our cups were filled regularly. This was not an easy feat considering in my group there were two adults and 4 kids that had chocolate milk. Food was brought promptly and when she found out that we were there to celebrate a birthday she made sure to bring a sundae for the birthday child. The great part was she divided the normal sundae into smaller cups so each child got some and wouldn't feel left out and that was still more than enough. I really appreciate the attention that our server provided. I wish I lived in the area so I could go back on a regular basis.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I've been to Red Robin in Mount Juliet four or five times now. We keep coming back because the food is good and the service has been great each time. Last visit was for my birthday dinner. (you get a free burger if you've signed up for the Red Robin rewards) Michael was our server and was very friendly and attentive. I've tried the A-1 Peppercorn burger and the whiskey river BBQ. Both were great. The wife has had the chicken wrap and the fish sandwich and enjoyed both. I always get the steak fries which are great and she gets the sweet potato fries and loves them. If you're looking for friendly service, a great burger or other sandwich or salad, give the Red Robin a try. Convenient to I-40 in the Providence Marketplace.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Red Robin offers a variety of generously sized custom hamburgers at a premium price. Since we're talking hamburger, the prices are still below ten dollars- mostly JUST below.

The restaurant is known to be family friendly and it fills the bill. Video games at the entrance, free balloons for kids, and a large open space that absorbs sound well are all planned with families in mind.

I have had the Sauteed 'Shroom Burger and the Bleu Ribbon Burger and both were delicious and filling. The blackened Chicken Sandwich was OK but let's just say hamburger is their specialty. The Onion Ring Tower is well done but not much different than the onion rings you can get for less at Sonic. Tropical-theme adult and children's drinks are quite good but pricey.

A good place to take the kids and still be in pleasant surroundings.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family and I go here occasionally. I really like their burgers--several different ones. They have salads and non-burger options so everyone ought to be able to find something. I like their fries, which are almost always fresh and hot and firm, not cold and greasy. I also enjoy their draft beers, which get a bit beyond the usual white-bread domestics; I hope they keep up the variety and go even further with their beer choices. The kids love coming here. The staff is not perfect but they are friendly and attentive and they are quick to step in if they do get something not right, which is relatively rare. The atmosphere is family-friendly and fun and never dead-boring; it's usually lively but not completely crazy. I like having RR in my community and will keep coming back and hope they continue to do well.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

loved the burgers & the appetizers & especially the dessert-the ice cream cake.................