“Wonderful experience”

Kavanagh's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our visit to Kavanaugh's Irish Pub & Restaurant during their 'soft launch' was a good experience. Live music, a full house, and good food. Service was fair, we waited a good bit for our food to be served but again, they had only been opened a few days so I expected some kinks. Those in our party who had the chicken raved about it! The Shepherds Pie was a little odd being served in a large baked potato. Once I ate the filling (which wasn't a lot) all that was left was this potato which I preferred not to eat. Maybe this is 'traditional' but I prefer my Shepherd's Pie to be a 'pie' and not a potato :) Loved that we could get Magner's Hard Cider, a real treat! I am looking forward to a return visit to try the chicken and also the bangers and mash. The dart room looked to be interesting and I know they do live trivia on Monday nights. This will be a fun place for happy hour!

There are newer reviews for Kavanagh's Irish Pub & Restaurant