“Horrible customer service”

Add it.
Wow Cafe Wingery
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Upon receiving my Cheeseburger Quesadilla, I was surprised to learn that this particular cheeseburger doesn't come with fries. Seriously? What's so different about THIS piece of meat that it doesn't come with fries? I asked why and was told it just doesn't. I was also told I ordered it wrong, which I then said so what? If I order a Quesadilla Cheesburger, but it's really called a Cheeseburger Quesadilla am I still going to end up with the same cheeseburger? Duh. The server continued to argue with me to which I said I would like to see a menu. It clearly states on the menu fries come with ALL burgers. It doesn't state that there are no fries available with the purchase of the QC. I had enough at this point because she continued to argue with me. Finally, I asked what are you going to do about this? She said I will get you some fries. Now, I know better than to make restaurant staff mad, so I was paranoid my fries had a fresh side of spit. I didn't care! My friend paid which means he ultimately left the tip. I asked how much, but he wouldn't tell me and I dropped it. I work and live in the Providence MarketPlace area and will never eat at this this location again. Good luck to those who do. You've been warned.

• Visited November 2012

“Best Wings Ever”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Tried Wow Cafe & Wingery based on other reviews I had read. So glad we did! The atmosphere is nice with a bar with a stone back wall and windows looking out into the Providence Marketplace. It's a nice being somewhat cozy. Not too big or too small. Started with the jumbalaya which was excellent. The wife had a Sedona wrap which was also very good. I tried the Kansas City wings which were awesome. Like I said, best wings I've ever had. The were meaty with the sauce dripping off them and cooked just right. The service was prompt and courteous and the Long Island Ice Tea at $5.00 is a good deal. We can't wait to go back and try other items on the menu as well as some different flavor wings.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Sparty92708
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Not consistently great...at least this time.”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Our family made a visit this past week. We've had better visits. I had red beans and rice and that was pretty good. The kids had the usual and it was typical kids' stuff. My wings were pretty good. One of the things WOW has going for it IMHO is its selection of beers; it's still very good. My wife's roast beef po boy was terrible, though. It came out and looked like it had been made out of ground beef. A New Orleanian would have been furious. They need to do better on that.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Verneaux
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Starting to become one of my favorites”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family and I have been lured here via discounts, etc, but lately I've been thinking I would eat/drink here even without an offer or coupon. The atmosphere is friendly and neighborly, and the food has been pretty good each time. The service has been a bit inconsistent, but fine overall. The wing variety is good and compares to what you'd find at BWW. They also have some of the more interesting non-mass-produced/domestic beers available; I think they have quite a few in bottles and several microbrews on tap...stuff like Abita, Shiner, etc, not the usual domestic supergiants.

• Visited April 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“The best wings!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

These are the best boneless wings I have ever had. I had the raspberry barbecue sauce. Amazing! I wish we had this in Columbus.

Visited May 2011