“Skip The Fish & Chips”

Corner Pub
Ranked #50 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I have enjoyed several meals at the Corner Pub and it is generally very good, with a big menu, large portions, and prompt service. The exception is the mushy, undercooked fish and chips we were served on this visit. Anyone who has had REAL fish and chips will wonder if they brought the wrong order. Avoid that and you should be fine.

1  Thank lightbreadman

Reviewed December 27, 2013

My family and I go there a couple times a month. Our food is always good and the service is friendly.

1  Thank Jen O
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I had dinner here with friends when I was visiting Nashville, it was a place they've discovered and had a good time. Nice pub menu, quick service, an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went to Corner Pub for dinner one night, as we had heard it was good from some friends. The server and other employess were very nice, but the food was just average, nothing spectacular, but not bad. I ordered a strawberry margarita, it was mediocre. Maybe they don't make them that often? The server had to go ask the bartender if that was a drink they could make for me, as she was not sure. That's a pretty basic drink that most restaurants offer, especally one with bar, I found that odd she was uneducated on that. As for this restaurant I could take it or leave it. The consensus of our group was we'd more than likely not go back. Sorry Corner Pub.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I ate at Corner Pub at Mt Juliet TN and the service was excellent, the food/ shrimp and steak was cooked just right and tasted best we ever had.

1  Thank wpkctcj