“Great burger, awesome fries!”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #34 of 125 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Cuisines: American
Description: My oldest son took us to five guys burgers while spending christmas there and it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. 1 large frie feed 5 people. This place needs to be on T.A. I will be back no doubt.
knoxville
“Great burger, awesome fries!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

My first time, my husbands 2nd. He was right about great burger and fries. I got the "little" burger which means one patty, plenty big enough. It was very good. Bun fresh and I could add choice if toppings. My husband right again on getting only one order of fries. We could have shared with a couple more people, there were so many. I think fries are a subjective like.... I loved these as the still had their peel and were crispy on outside. Definitely going back. Service very friendly and efficient.

Lebanon, Tennessee, United States
“great burger”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

burgers were great like all the toppings available, good fast service nice clean restaurant, everyone was friendly

Visited December 2012
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Big hamburgers and lots of fries”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and it's always been good. They give more fries than you could possibly eat and the hamburgers are great.

Visited November 2012
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Not all the rave I heard about”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I actually went here to do a Mystery Shop job. The joint was hoppin'. There was plenty of people working the counters and no one had to wait long to order or to receive their food. I was expecting to taste the burger of all burgers...but was sorely disappointed. It really had no distinctive flavor and was quite messy. The fries were just as a previous reviewer mentioned - a big bag of drippy greasy overcooked potatoes with too much salt. The portions were ample but flavor was not. Doubt we'll visit again.

• Visited May 2012
Nashville, TN
“I expected more”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I had heard everyone rave about these burgers but I don't see what all the fuss is about. I personally hate their fries and the burger is just a thick burger. Nothing to write home about. Give it a try once, but that's enough for me.