“Not all the rave I heard about”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #34 of 130 Restaurants in Mount Juliet
Cuisines: American
Description: My oldest son took us to five guys burgers while spending christmas there and it was one of the best burgers I have ever had. 1 large frie feed 5 people. This place needs to be on T.A. I will be back no doubt.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I actually went here to do a Mystery Shop job. The joint was hoppin'. There was plenty of people working the counters and no one had to wait long to order or to receive their food. I was expecting to taste the burger of all burgers...but was sorely disappointed. It really had no distinctive flavor and was quite messy. The fries were just as a previous reviewer mentioned - a big bag of drippy greasy overcooked potatoes with too much salt. The portions were ample but flavor was not. Doubt we'll visit again.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I had heard everyone rave about these burgers but I don't see what all the fuss is about. I personally hate their fries and the burger is just a thick burger. Nothing to write home about. Give it a try once, but that's enough for me.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Best burger and service. Traffic sometimes makes it difficult to enter driveway. Small burger(1 paddy is almost enough.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

What can I say.... if on a low fat diet then stay away... otherwise you will need to be on a low fat diet after eating at five guys. We go every few weeks as a special treat and so worth the fat splurge.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

This place is amazing. I love it so much, really quick service as long as its not packed. A great location and really good food!