“Love Cheddar's”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Love Cheddar's”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Been to Cheddar's a couple of times now. Last visit in June was for a birthday and Father's day celebration. Everyone loved their meal. My son had the Monte Christo sandwich which he said was delicious. I had the New Orleans pasta. Very good and just the right amount of spicy. My daugher-in-law had the caesar salad which was nice and big and the wife had the tilapia with mango salsa which was cooked just right. She loves the cheesy broccoli casserole as one of her sides. We find the service to be very friendly and the prices to be very reasonable considering the portions. The interior is warm with lots of brick, plants and asian styled ceiling fans. It feels more upscale than the prices are. Don't overlook this casual restaurant that has lots to choose from on the menu.

Visited June 2012

Visited April 2012
Lafayette, Tennessee
“A+ Excellent!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The food was fabulous. The portions were very large, and the prices were great! My new favorite place to eat! A+

• Visited May 2012
Sevierville, Tennessee
“great!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I have heard of Cheddars and on the way to Nashville we decided to give them a try, i am so glad we did. The food was great and so was the service and prices. We will be seeking out Cheddar's now and look forward to going back.

• Visited April 2012
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I was so disappointed in Cheddar`s. I had heard that it was a good place to dine and the food was good also. Not so. The food was bland, overpriced and not good quality. Every time I go past there its packed, I wonder what the big hoopla was about, because I didn`t see it.