“Great staff; Great stay!”

Comfort Suites Mount Juliet
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mount Juliet
Fountain, Colorado
“Great staff; Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We got bumped from another Comfort Inn to this location - and I'm glad we did! Jodi at the front desk was great - took care of getting us settled, made sure I was credited for our stay with my Preferred Choice account, apologized for the other hotels screw up (which was not her fault at all). The room was great - nice king sized bed! Breakfast was eggs, bacon, breads, waffles (blueberry or regular), juices, cereal, fresh fruit - and like all Comfort Suites - included in the room price! Free Internet - unlike larger hotels that charge. This Comfort Inn is the model for all others to follow!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
We are very happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us a few weeks back. I understand it gets frustrating when a hotel "boots" you to another facility and you are blindsided. I am glad to hear Jodi was very helpful and hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had a fantastic experience at Comfort Suites!! It was a little bit of a drive from downtown Nashville, but we both agreed that it was well worth it. The manager and the staff are absolutely delightful and made sure our stay was great.

The hotel is new and everything is beautiful, comfortable and modern in the rooms. The breakfast in the morning was pretty good!

My husband has a back problem and whirpools really help. When we got in after the pool area had closed, they opened it back up for us without blinking an eye. The service at this place is just amazing.

We'll be back when we return to Nashville!!

Room Tip: This is a new hotel. I doubt you can go wrong.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our entire desk staff is trained to provide the best customer service possible. We look forward to you coming back and visiting us again :)
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Mt Juliet TN for two nights July 9-11th 2013 on a whim. We had been trying to find a room in the Nashville area for a few hours and were having a hard time finding anything for less than $200 a night due to the NAMM conference being in town later that week and several conventions that were also going on in the area. We found a coupon at a rest area for this location and decided to give it a shot and it was the best decision we made on our trip! The room was VERY spacious and clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The front desk staff was beyond helpful, suggesting things to see and do in the area as well as giving us directions to downtown Nashville. They also have complimentary coffee and fresh baked cookies all day and night which was definitely a plus for us.
Our first evening in town we had tickets to the Opry, then decided to spend a few hours enjoying the nightlife in downtown Nashville. Needless to say, we ended up staying out much later than we had anticipated which caused us to sleep a bit later than we had planned the next day so we missed breakfast. My boyfriend went downstairs at around noon after we woke up to get coffee and happened to run into the very nice lady who was working in the kitchen that day (I believe her name was Linda?) and asked if perhaps she had anything left over from breakfast that we could maybe have as we were starving and trying to wake up. She proceeded to go into the kitchen and toast us two bagels, put them on a plate, and give them to him to take up to our room, along with two cups of coffee with a couple different flavors of creamer, and peanut butter and jelly packets. She went above and beyond what he had expected and was so incredibly nice about it, we actually felt bad. Later that day, we came back to the hotel after a day of sight seeing and the lady working the desk (I can't remember her name) stopped us because she had saved us a couple of cookies on a plate from when she made them about an hour earlier (my boyfriend had jokingly acted disappointed when we left the hotel because the cookies were all gone) for when we returned from our sight seeing. The next morning, we woke up in time for breakfast and came downstairs to eat and I had some issues with the waffle maker. When Linda (???) saw that I had burnt my waffle, she insisted on making me a new one. I have stayed in several hotels with free breakfasts and have never had a member of the kitchen staff be so accommodating and helpful. When we checked out, Linda stopped to say goodbye and gave us both a hug.

All in all, this was a fantastic place to stay. We had never stayed in a Comfort Suites before (we are sometimes what you might call Hotel Snobs) and were so impressed from staying at this property that when we moved on to our next destination (We were on a seven day, three city trip) we decided to stay in another Comfort Suites! The management was fantastic, the housekeeping staff were top notch, the front desk staff were more than accommodating and helpful, and the breakfast room staff were some of the friendliest people I have ever met! I can't recommend this property enough!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful review, we hope your detailed notes will help any future guests with making their decision(s) to stay with us.
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The suite: really good setup. There is a partition between the bedroom and the living/work area. I could keep my bathroom light on without feeling too bright to sleep. What is more, when I did a Skype video call in the morning, I realized that the partition shielded the messy bed from the view. The suite is really clean and comfortable.

Work area: there are electrical outlets and USB outlets at the desk. This is excellent for the gadget people. The desk is a little small, and is not adequate if you have a big computer.

Gym: this is the first time I have been to a gym that I could crank down the temperature to 64 degrees. Although the gym was not fancy, I got a great work out without feeling out of breath or overheated.

Housekeeping Service: Maid service doesn't replace the amenities for two consecutive days. I had to go out and track down housekeeping to get additional shampoo. Otherwise, the service was very good. Bathroom was clean, towels were refreshed. One thing though, plumbing is weak.

Checkin: The service was excellent. I was on a bereavement trip. All the staff was very empathetic and chatted with me.

Breakfast: although breakfast is the usual fare, but the dining area was very big and has enough seats for everyone. I came down late one morning and the lady in charge gave me milk and a banana and I helped myself to the cereal. I also witnessed how they cleaned the place--very thorough.

thumbs up: great suite, great people, enough electrical outlets
thumbs down: bad coffee, weak plumbing, small desk

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for taking time the time and posting a detailed description of your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms, nice and polite staff, easy to access. I recommend that you check this place out next time your near Nashville. Stayed for a wedding and they accommodated 5 rooms full of our family. Easy to access restaurants. Rooms were large and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
We were very happy to have your wedding party stay with us and enjoyed your company. We hope the next time you are in town, you will come stay with us again :)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stayed in this hotel because the three hotels I normally stay at in Nashville were all booked with no rooms available. It was just 10 minutes from the Nashville International airport. I was pleasantly surprised by the reasonable price and how clean and spacious the rooms were. I have never stayed at this hotel chain before. The front desk staff were very friendly. Great breakfast, comfortable beds, clean linen, spacious bathroom, lots of towels, and great seating area with a sofa, lights on both ends and a coffee table. There was also a fridge and microwave. I highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying here again when I visit Nashville. A great shopping center with lots of restaurant about two miles from the hotel. Warm cookies, apples, and coffee available 24 hours. This hotel is off I-40.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
I am very pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our facility. We strive for excellence as we know there are many hotels for you to choose from. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to building a long term relationship with you.
Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Although we removed our do not disturb sign well before the 11 am hour, we returned after a very long day of sightseeing to an unmade room with no dry towels. We were informed it is their policy not to clean rooms after 11am if there is a sign on the door. We were gone well before 11 & the sign was not there. We had to argue to get the room cleaned & obtain fresh towels. We will not return & will also think twice about staying at another comfort suites.

Room Tip: They will not clean your room if you have the do not disturb sign out. They will not knock, call, or...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I am very sorry to hear your room was not cleaned in a timely matter during your stay with us. The housekeepers are trained to not disturb the occupied guest rooms with the "Do Not Disturb" sign is hanging. The housekeeping staff must have overlooked your door when they walked the floor again, and they sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We hope you will give us another chance to prove what a wonderful experience we can offer.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Juliet
Sleep Inn & Suites Lebanon / Nashville
Comfort Suites Lebanon
Comfort Suites Lebanon
#2 of 13 in Lebanon

Been to Comfort Suites Mount Juliet? Share your experiences!