“Pleasant Surprise”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mount Juliet
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have stayed at SEVERAL Nashville area motels for business, pleasure, and medical treatment reasons. First off, I just want to say that I love the Mt. Juliet area! There are plenty of dining and shopping options in this lovely area. It's far enough outside of the city that you enjoy your surroundings, but are you are close enough to be downtown in 20 minutes if needed.
Second, this hotel is the third that I have stayed in at Mt. Juliet. All have been quite nice. I was impressed with this hotel because the rooms were spacious, clean, and well apportioned. The breakfast was similar to those offered at other hotels in the area. The best thing was that the cost of a "suite" at this hotel is almost always more affordable than the cost of a "room" at others in the area. The entrance/exit to the hotel is a little difficult to find and then to negotiate, but it is a minor inconvenience for the value that you receive. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your time in the area and we were able to meet your needs during your stay. I hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
ofallon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

We arrived for a weekend stay and hated it! Booked this hotel because it was not directly in Nashville. At 9:30pm there was a loud commotion and we called the front desk who informed us that a group would be in the meeting room until 1030 (playing guitars drums and singing). Nevermind those of us that had to get up at 330am. They told us we could move but we had been there booall day, took showers, unloaded luggage, and in bed. The walls are made of paper and you can hear every car that passes by. If you need WI-FI (even though its advertised) don't expect to use it We were there two days and were able to access the internet twice for about a total of 20 minutes. Once they said it was the router, the next time the front desk just hung up on me. I will give them a little credit by saying it was clean. That is the only good thing. Not a real good part of town either.

Room Tip: do not book 1st floor!!!!!!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank patty l
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations while you were visiting Nashville. I am sorry you experienced the loud music from the meeting room; there was a Church Group who rented the meeting space for the weekend and arrived late Friday. I understand this was an inconvenience for you and do sincerely apologize for the noise trailing into your room. Unfortunately, Comcast was having outage in the area and that is the reason why you were not able to connect to the internet properly. Again, I am very sorry for all of the issues you encountered during your stay with us and hope every other aspect of your visit to Nashville met your expectations.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

The hotel is newer and quite nice. It was clean and the desk staff was friendly, even late in the evening when we arrived. It's a little hard to get to from I-40, but there are signs the help get you there. The area it is in is a little on the seedy side. I was glad we were just passing through. I don't think we would stop here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Nashville.
Columbus, Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

First of all, the hotel is located in a sketchy looking area. The hotel is nice, because it's pretty much brand new, but the parking is awful! We had to park along the side of the wall where you come into the hotel parking and risked being hit since there was not enough parking spaces. The room was nice, but what did it for me was I accidentally left my Pj's hanging on the back of the bathroom door (victoria secret gray flannel nice PJ pants and my favorite Colorado T-shirt). We called when I realized and asked could they hold it for us until we would be driving back through in a few days and they claim they never found any items left in our room! We left a callback number and they never called. Now, I don't know if the maid took them and no other staff knew or if the other staff's lying, but it's very shady and I have never had this trouble with a hotel before. They've always given items back. I will never stay here again and do not recommend!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank aubs84
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. The hotel was fully booked this past weekend and we ran out of parking spaces due to guests having multiple cars. I hope your car was not damaged. Also, I have looked through the lost and found and also spoken with the housekeeping staff, we have not found your pajamas. We will keep an eye out for them. I would love if you would give us another chance to make you feel like you are at home; please send me your information so I can email you directly.
Morganton, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Very nice hotel off of I-40. The front desk clerk was very friendly and went above and beyond to meet my request for which I am very grateful. Clean, comfortable and quiet accomodations. I highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, March 10, 2012
Thank you for your review, hope to see you again soon!
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

I found my room to very spacious and comfortable. The room was clean, staff was great and friendly. I was very impressed with Comfort Suites in Mt. Juliet and will stay there again when I visit Nashville this summer.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, February 7, 2012
Thank you, look forward to seeing you this summer!!
Virginia Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

This Comfort Suites is tucked away in Mt. Juliet. I have been staying there about once a month for the last year. It is very well maintained and the staff go above and beyond expectations. I know it will be a matter of time before people begin to realize it is there but for now, I enjoy the serenity and quiet when I am staying there. The best are absolutely the best beds in town. For the price this is the best value.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
CSMtJuliet, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Mount Juliet, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
I want to personally thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations. Look forward to seeing you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Juliet
Sleep Inn & Suites Lebanon / Nashville
Comfort Suites Lebanon
Comfort Suites Lebanon
#2 of 13 in Lebanon

Been to Comfort Suites Mount Juliet? Share your experiences!