“Always great food & great service”
Review of Mediterraneo - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mediterraneo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I've been eating here on & off for years, & one thing has not changed.
The great tasting food & service. You always get a smile & big welcome when you arrive. The food is fresh, wholesome & there is plenty of it...
It's wear the locals go when they dine out in Mornington.
We'll done Mediterraneo

3  Thank Mark O
There are newer reviews for Mediterraneo

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I loved this place,
Even if I haven't been for ages it is always the best quality ingredients, fresh and good.
Excellent service, staff and friendly

2  Thank Seaton29
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Big fan of Mediterraneo, have been a couple of times, the last being for my birthday. Service is always outstanding, food just so good. Its a favorite and always enjoyable.

3  Thank Keri J
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have been having romantic evenings here well before I had kids. Fantastic traditional Italian food. Now with kids 8-10 we are still returning as locals every few months and now it is my kids favorite restaurant as well. My daughter loves the meatballs, son the Pizza, wife everything and me always torn between the specials and the Marinara. Jo and David always make everyone feel welcome and the menu always gives plenty of choice for all visitors we dine with. Highly recommend!

3  Thank Oxy41
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Great family birthday dinner with 3 children on a saturday night. Great kids meal options. All our meals were generous and flavoursome with an excellent localwine list. Lively fun atmosphere with excellent service. Highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Mclenn2