“quality and value for money”
Review of Kazu

Kazu
Ranked #33 of 150 Restaurants in Mornington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A lovely intimate restaurant thats serves exceptioanl food and value for money. Can't talk it up enough! Especiallt the sashimi boats......awesome!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The approach to this restaurant is great. Hidden down behind the main street. Food was okay but I left feeling I hadn't ordered enough but the bill suggested otherwise. When we visited they weren't licensed either but this may have changed. I ran instead to the local bottle shop. I'm unlikely to give it another go.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Small restaurant, very busy. Definitely advisable to book, especially on Friday/Saturday nights.
Good food, nicely prepared and presented. For what it was, we found it a bit expensive. Have paid the same amounts (quite happily) at leading Melbourne City Japanese restaurants which we much prefer.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I had heard rave reviews about this place, but in the end it was just a glorified Sushi stand in a shopping mall. Not impressive at all really.... Expected a LOT more.....

Reviewed February 11, 2012

I've come here a few times with friends and family. In ever had raw fish until the first time I came here, in fact. Now I love it! So the food is awesome and decently priced although some people I know think it's expensive. But 5 of us ate for well under $200. BYO alcohol is a must because they don't sell it. I got a tiny bit sick once after eating here but I still went back- that's how good it is!