Brooklands Of Mornington
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Mornington Motel(Mornington)
Woodman Estate(Moorooduc)
$241
$230
Agoda.com
Bay Motel Safety Beach(Mornington Peninsula)(Great Value!)
$100
$96
Priceline
Jackalope Hotel(Merricks North)(Great Value!)
$437
Hotels.com
$90
  • Pool
Lindenderry at Red Hill(Red Hill)(Great Value!)
$221
$190
Priceline
$79
$77
Hotels.com
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor poolmain stprivate courtyardroom was largefree wificomfortable bedincluded breakfastground floorquiet locationtown centrelovely roomfamily roomcomfortable staythree nightsspa roomshort staycar park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stayed last night & found the room very clean & well appointed. Lovely gardens & established trees, outdoor, private courtyard. The wifi in our room barely worked & we both experienced a terrible shower with mine going from hot to freezing cold after only a minute, I was forced to rinse shampoo out of my hair & clean myself in cold water. My husband's went cold at 10pm the night before. Despite that, we found the place very nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Accommodation here is spacious, clean and well maintained in a peaceful setting. Service is fantastic and consistently so. I stay here regularly because it is outstanding value for money. I can usually get a room for $140-160 (weekdays) WIFI is solid and easy. Breakfast in restaurant on site is lovely (cooked approx $25). Unfortunately Mornington has become high price but low value in recent years but Brooklands is outstanding value for money. If you are staying in Mornington and not staying here you are likely getting ripped off.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank VoodooPhoenix1
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I loved that they are pet friendly and had a first floor room for us. Nice & clean, will stay again. The breakfast was good. We were on the back side and it was nice and quiet. Felt safe and secure staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Barbara J
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This really has been the best place my husband and I have ever stayed, excellent staff, great location, extremely accomidating & beautiful clean & tidy units.
The head chef/manager & staff in the kitchen (and throughout the rest of the Brooklands) have really gone above and beyond the call of duty for me. Being on a very strict diet due to extreme allergies any request I had was never an issue & I'm so grateful for that.
Would definitely come back and highly recommend to everyone who wants to stay around mornington. :-)
Thanks again!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was holding a training course at this hotel. Events Management were fantastic. Great value package, and yet exceptional service. Our delegates all responded extremely positive about the venue, rooms, food and facilities. The bedrooms are modern, spacious and immaculate. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all to the highest quality.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but the new two storey block seem to have slightly larger rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business