“Pumpkin Risotto”

Manhattan in Mornington
Ranked #3 of 149 Restaurants in Mornington
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Manhattan In Mornington strives to be the talk of the town with a unique concept, bringing food, wine and family together right through the day and night. Family owned and run with two very experienced chefs in the kitchen, you're sure to enjoy a delicious meal with excellent service in a sophisticated and vibrant atmosphere. Full liquor license Open from 11 am and close when dinner service slows between 9 pm and 11 pm
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went to Manhattan in Mornington for lunch today with a friend who had been there once prior. The Pumpkin Risotto was delicious. So creamy. We had a wine when we arrived and a coffee prior to leaving. Nice venue but a bit chilly if your seated near the door entrance.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went here last night with friends , and were looked after by attentive staff, served great food and listened to a great duo playing all kinds of great music. Will definitely return again :-)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went to Manhattan 18/6/13 for my wife's birthday dinner after friends recommendations. Food and service were great. We both really enjoyed the night. Staff and decor were outstanding. Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

As a local and living within a 5 min walk of manhattan in mornington, my boyfriend and I often go here for breakfast, last time we went, we arrived 10min before end of breakfast, thinking we might just get turned away, however the girls were very happy to seat us. We ordered the banquet breakfast and the amount of food on the plate was enough to keep us going until dinner time.

As I had been here for breakfast a few times, I thought I'd try it out for dinner, it was nothing short of spectacular, I had the fettuccine marinara and it was the best pasta dish I've had in my life.

Highly recommend this place, the girls are lovely and the food is excellent. Makes me proud to be a local :)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

A beautifully presented restaurant with classy decor, friendly waiting staff who were very accommodating & as for the food delicious and wonderfully presented . Would definitely recommend trying this restaurant.