I stayed just one night en route to another town.I had booked for 4 family members so we were given adjoining rooms.
The staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble.
The rooms were lovely and led out to a verandah overlooking the vineyard.
It was hot when we arrived and we made full use of the (very good sized) pool.
I don't think there's actually enough to do in Milawa to warrant a particularly long stay but if that's where you want to go then Lindenwarrah is where you should stay.
I thoroughly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindenwarrah Country House Hotel and Vineyard, at Milawa in Victoria’s north east, has set a new standard for guests on Victoria’s gourmet trail. Located in the Milawa Gourmet region and opposite Brother’s Winery & Epicurean Centre, Lindenwarrah is a unique blend of Australian country-style hospitality and international sophistication. The 40 individually decorated guest rooms are complemented by stylish lounges, sunny courtyards, soothing fountains, a vast rooftop terrace, fragrant gardens and an invigorating pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindenwarrah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenwarrah Hotel Milawa
- Lindenwarrah Milawa, Victoria