“Nice Restaurant”

Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I have been to Stones on 4 occassions. We were surprised that a restaurant of this quality would be in Melton. We have now taken others and they enjoyed it as well. The staff are nice and attentive. A great place to eat.

• Visited June 2013

“Fabulous”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Wow about time Melton got a great restutant!! An the service is delightful especially the manager she so friendly an always makes sure u are enjoying the nigh. Food was suburb an great quality in tase. Defently going back

• Visited May 2013
Melbourne
“Good morning Sunday!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Unpretentious........Great service, great value really enjoyable simple fare done really well....lovely start to our lazy Sunday!

• Visited April 2013
“Good but no that good!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Me and my partner went there for dinner and it was beautiful the food was great service was perfect we had a good night but tonight I just ordered take away pizza and I can't even eat it is horrible and I'm so disappointed because it was so nice the first time!

• Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Really nice staff”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have had a very lovely breakfast at this restaurant due to this I decided to go try diner. (Twice) both visits my husband and I ordered a pizza to share as entree that was delicious. For mains I ordered 2 different chicken dishes and both times I did not enjoy it and I could taste an almost steamed chicken flavour. I must say the staff do a fantastic job and are attentive, well informed and nice. The guests I visited with were not too impressed with their mains either. So I would go for breaky or a gourmet pizza but not to fond of mains on the menus maybe give them a miss. Once Again very happy with staff.

• Visited December 2012