“I loved the log fire in the cozy sitting room, the pretty garden and Pam couldn't be more helpful.”
Review of Calder House

Calder House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maldon
Calder House
Ranked #1 of 5 Maldon B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 10, 2010

I spent an evening at Calder House while attending a yoga course in the area. Although I was the only guest at the time Pam set a log fire in the sitting room for me. She put on an early breakfast to suit my schedule and finally allowed me a late check out. She could not have been more accommodating. The house has a lovey garden with a big veranda, an elegant and historic feel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Janine222
Reviewed January 20, 2010

Beautiful old house with original features. Great breakfast and a lovely host

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lynden1

Been to Calder House? Share your experiences!