“New place worth a try”
Review of Bom Gosto

Bom Gosto
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Lilydale
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Decided to try on a Friday night. Its new so very quiet with only a couple of tables occupied.
Service was good and friendly. Limited menu. Must try one their pizzas next time
The Lambshank was delicious! Small wine list. A pleasent evening for two with a galss of wine $80.

2  Thank Heinkel

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Here for dinner on a Friday night prior to a show a few doors up at the Athenaeum theatre. It's not a big place by any means, but it was clean, efficient and came with friendly service. I had slow cooked lamb shank with gnocchi; it was delicious. For $22 it was good value. Not a huge selection on the menu; my friend had chicken in (I think) a pesto crust with a salad on the side; we shared a bottle of wine, followed by an affogatto for me and a millefeulle which was pronounced one of the best deserts she'd had. All up it cost @$70 for the 2 of us. An enjoyable meal, I will be back. Bathroom really clean too, which for me, matters!

1  Thank CandJMelbourne