“Able to Grow”

Harvest Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

My local business group has a monthly breakfast with about twenty guests. I have found the staff to be helpful and innovative. They have designed a menu and give a level of service that excels. We can concentrate on the event. Highly recommended if you want a venue for a breakfast group

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Visited here with my daughter. I was looking for somewhere reasonably quiet with a good brunch/light lunch menu, with gluten free choices. Unfortunately, by lunch time, they had run out of gluten free bread, so options were not extensive. However, the gluten free frittatas and salad were delicious, as were the friands. There was a slight "hiccup" with our order for herbal tea, but this was quickly remedied. As the inside of the cafe' was quite well patronised, we sat outside on the verandah, overlooking the park. Very pleasant indeed. Downside to a very nice experience, was that the teapots, cutlery and cups were stained and appeared quite grubby. Would also suggest that staff endeavour to keep up with plenty of GF options -at least for lunch times. Will definitely be back..

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Have been here several times for coffee and cake, breakfast once and lunch a few times. They make all there own cakes, sandwiches etc. I especially enjoy the hot chocolates, very hot and a big mug. The breakfast menu is small but the servings are large. Lunch has a good selection of food plus lots of sweets for afters. Not a large place so if you had a big group I would suggest booking beforehand.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I usually just visit for coffee but I also had my daughter's 3rd bday there (a small group family & friends, max 7 kids). It was an unusual request for them but I couldn't have been happier with the way they handled it. Afternoon tea was sandwiches, fruit platter, fairy bread, drinks & it was all fantastic. They made vegan sandwichesto cater for some of our guests and everyone was amazed at just how tasty everything was. Not to mention the bday cake! A simple chocolate cake with berries in a number 3 on top because my daughter had requested berries on her cake. It was delicious! Also had a kids table with colouting in supplies and I took more cafe-friendly activities for them. All for an extremely goodprice. Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great cafe, a little hidden in Lilydale which i like.
Clean, modern and very friendly atmosphere, perfect for a quiet brekky or lunch!

Small but sufficient menu, uses quality produce... love the bread! & good coffee too