“A true mind-body-spirit experience”

Maiaveda Holistic Health Retreat & Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A boutique holistic health spa and retreat. In the heart of Kyneton, experience authentic Ayurvedic spa therapies - an ancient and holistic healing system. Allow your mind, body and soul to be revitalised in a boutique spa environment with customised, luxurious, chemical-free experiences. You will leave our sacred space feeling honoured and rejuvenated. Let us support you to re-establish your inner balance and help you create your personal wellness journey. A retreat could be just a few hours or many days. Let Maiaveda be your wellness concierge, customising a retreat or a self care day experience to suit your individual needs. We know that spa lovers will relish the opportunity to delve into the bliss of our therapies, and to this end we invite you to consult with us directly to create your own combinations of spa ritual packages that fulfill your ultimate healing experience. Beautiful rituals designed to align and restore you in mind, body and spirit.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Recently relocated from Melbourne, I was looking for a spa experience that would compare to the calibre of massage/day spas in the city. Maiaveda truly exceeded my expectations - the range of treatments is extensive; I've tried a few and they were all expertly executed. The environment is welcoming and relaxing - leave an extra few minutes for a beautiful cup of tea and a chat with Marye when your treatment is finished. I will certainly be back for more! Thank you, Maiaveda!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stumbled upon the Maiaveda Holistic Day Spa via a Google search, and believe me - It was meant to be! I booked myself in for a full day retreat and was not disappointed. I was well looked after by Marye, a certified Ayurvedic spa therapist practitioner, right from the word go. Following a phone consultation, a treatment plan was recommended for the day, right down to the fine details of a home-made lunch and a yoga class, taking the edge out of making those hard decisions given all the wonderful sounding treatment options! The treatments are well... delicious; personally tailored with the right oils and boluses. I learnt a lot about the Ayurvedic philosophies, and although it was a one-day retreat, I was well equipped with techniques and treats to take home and use.

The prices are exceptionally competitive, and fully disclosed and explained on the Day Spa website (which consequently I found to be one of the most enjoyable day spa sites to browse through).

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it and as a 'being kind to yourself option' it comes highly recommended! I look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Maiaveda is located in Piper Street, in a historic blue stone mill. It's right next to the Illuminate Yoga studio which provides outstanding classes and the opportunity to customise a whole day or weekend retreat! A great range of treatments are on offer. I had a foot and head massage with reiki. I had a dramatic healing experience after a month of thoracic back pain. Then I booked my partner in who although being suspicious of all things " voodoo" ! Loved it. Marye is very talented and will help you work out what's best for you! For me the day spa experience is so much more interesting when there is a century's old healing philosophy like Ayurveda.