“Great Food ”

Austral Hotel - Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 5 Quick Bites in Korumburra
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Had a really great meal - huge steak cooked to perfection with lovely sides. Really good atmosphere in the front bar. A great place to get a good feed.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Afraid to say the food was very average to say the least. I had the riss and mash. Lumpy mash , bland ris and gravy way to salty. Shame staff semi- friendly.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank desfoodwhispr
Reviewed June 25, 2017

Spent a cold evening having dinner here. The bistro was warm and cosy. The menu and specials board lists was good with some old time favourites as well. Our table opted for chicken supremes, texas parma and roast lamb. No complaints there. Hotel was very busy with long queue to place order but meals were brought to table in reasonable time. Enjoyed our meal here.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I met up with my son for lunch and chose here on a whim (this being halfway for both).

We had a pleasant meal - good pub food: my son's Cajun Beef salad was tasty, but a little chewy; my wife and I had a hearty two course seniors lunch for $15 each. Can't complain.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Best pub meal in a long time! Our meals were presented well, great flavour and staff were very helpful. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2017