“Appalling food”

Paul The Pieman Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 7 Quick Bites in Inverloch
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed March 6, 2019

My husband said his pie was awful did not taste nice. My Spinach and Ricotta roll had various sized pieces of onion in it. I counted more than six pieces and the roll was
terrible. Would never go there again.

1  Thank 87yootha11

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Ran out of beef burgundy pie and chicken Parma pie on a Sunday lunch, 1pm.
2 out of 2 from our order wasnt available. Very poor! Instead I got the butter chicken pie, super dry, wouldn't call the filling a pie filling. Didn't even look like butter chicken.

Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

Yum. What a choice of treats. The walk into town to buy cakes everyday did nothing to outweigh the cakes I demolished from this bakery. But some calories are worth eating. A large seating space for those who aren’t buying take away. The bread rolls were also good.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

This place is huge in terms of bakeries and judging by the constant crowds of customers it is popular. The menu is extensive and the meals are very tasty. It is clean and the staff are plentiful, friendly and attentive. Only downsides to our experience was that the meals amongst the four of us came out at staggered times so one finished well before the rest. The toast, poached egg and 1 sausage was rather ordinary considering the price I paid. The 2 brekkie wraps the others had were apparently quite filling and tasty. Definitely still worth frequent visits.

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

I used to like to sneak into this place for an eclair while my husband was elsewhere. Not a coffee, because for me theirs is pretty average, but a cake. But I’ve stopped because their eclairs have become so huge that they are no longer appealing. A pity

Date of visit: January 2019