“Reliable menu and sit outside in your sandy clothes”
Review of Cafe Tsunami - CLOSED

Cafe Tsunami
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The menu here is reliable and varied. Always good service but not too fancy that you can't strop in after a day at the beach.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Would not eat here again. Slow service and the potato in my risotto had been roasted, burnt, refrigerated then microwaved and put in my risotto.

1  Thank Elegantissima
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good varied menu, pleasant service and a quickly presented attractive meal. Drinks at reasonable prices.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have been coming to Inverloch and Cafe Tsunami for years and it never disappoints. Very casual and relaxed, no need to dress up. They serve a very eclectic mix of tasty dishes, including a range of pizzas. Didn't have any on this visit but the kids have enjoyed them in the past. We just had a main meal on this occasion - I had dory on mash with a lemon sauce and vegetables, my vegetarian daughter had a pumpkin linguini and some fries and aioli and my husband had the nasi goreng. We all agreed that our dishes were tasty and well cooked. the serves were generous and the prices reasonable. The fish was cooked very well and I loved the sauce and the mash. The veges were plain and a little too well cooked (soggy sno peas etc) but still a lovely meal. There's a basic selection of drinks. Staff were all really friendly and helpful. Highly recommend Cafe Tsunami for a casual meal (lunch and dinner) while in Inverloch.