“once bitten”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Pakenham, Australia
“once bitten”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

the food is fair compared to the pizza shop around the corner and the staff at the one around the corner are very very helpful as well

Visited October 2012

Melbourne, Australia
“Don't listen to everything you read”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Found this pizza shop while visiting Inverloch with my family, friendly staff, clean and beautiful pizza! Not a thing I could fault. Fresh quality toppings and a traditional pizza oven not a conveyor belt!

We will be back!!!

Visited April 2013
4 Thank wog12
Melbourne, Australia
“A good honest local pizza place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We go here regularly, since we have a weekender in Inverloch. Although it is a relatively humble little place we really like the pizzas, and the atmosphere is fine. Maybe could do with an extra waiter/waitress on busy nights, but what's the hurry?

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank PeterG47
Inverloch
“Not Dominos or Pizza Hut”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

It's interesting to note that Sister05 has been going to Inverloch for years and apparently has 1 pizza shop. How totally incorrect. The Inverloch Pizza Place is the oldest, but not the only. I've pretty much always had great food there and the best is to eat in. They do have fresh salads and unfortunately, tourists dollars are not always enough to make locals happy. Give it a go. Very recommended for families. They don't do 1/2 margheritas. Old stone oven doesn't like to do it so I'm told. I've seen the result. Burnt half of a pizza. Work it out. And the photo above of a pizza?? Never seen that there before in my life!!! How accurate is this site?!?!?!?

Visited December 2012
5 Thank Melmie
“Just don't go there.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Awful service.
Terrible pizza.
Inflated prices.
Attitude galore.

Inverloch has much better restaurants that deserve our tourist dollars. This is by far the worst place on the map. I've been holidaying there for many years so trust me I know what I'm talking about.

Avoid!